Once Upon A Time Nail Art Challenge: Favourite Female Character

Hi, beauties! Today I'm showing you another manicure, I did for OUAT challenge. Today's task is favourite female character. Can you guess, who that is? It's Red Riding Hood/Ruby, of course. I already did two Ruby's make up looks and I think it's time, that they get a manicure company too.


As a main color I took red color, because her name is Red and she wears red hood. Obviously. On middle nail I draw hood, on ring finger full moon, because she becomes wolf at full moon, and on thumb wolfs teeth with some blood. I have to admit, I love this manicure, it's one of my favourites I've done so far.


Polishes I used for this manicure, are Essence Save You Kisses For Me, Catrice It Blue My Mind, Astor 70, Constance Caroll Glitzy Aqua Sparkle, Essence Stamp Me! Silver and white Fingrs Original French Manicure. 


What do you think, do you like it? Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to check, what other girls did: