Once Upon A Time Nail Art Challenge: Favourite Male Character

Hi, beauties! I'm back with another post today. This time it's a nail art for OUAT challenge. Today's task is favourite male character. My favourite is of course Mr. Gold. I already did one nail art, inspired by him, so I was kinda without ideas, what to do today. I was thinking to take another character, but in the end I stayed with Mr. Gold. I found this photo of him as Rumpelstiltskin and I take it as my inspiration.


First I painted all my nails with golden shade. Then I sponged over it olive green shade, because I wanted to create the color of his skin that way. On middle finger I draw his dress. On ring and index finger I draw laces, he's wearing on his legs.


Polishes I used for this manicure, are Manhattan 29Z, Essence Magic Red Carpet, H&M Antique Gold, Gosh Holographic Hero and random black polish.


What do you think about my Rumpelstiltskin inspired nail art? Who's your favourite male character. Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to check, what other girls did today:

19 komentarjev

  1. Jako zgodno, sviđa mi se :) Ti uvijek imaš inspiracije, čini mi se :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Včasih razmišljam cel dan, kaj bom naredila, tako kot včeraj, ampak mi potem nekako uspe dobiti idejo. :)

      Izbriši
  2. ooooh i love your first and ring finger! this came out great!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I love this design too. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Podloga mi nije bas favorit, ali ovo na kaziprstu i prstenjaku mi je super

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz je po moje samostojno tudi ne bi nosila, je bila pa super za njegovo kožo. :)
      Hvala.:)

      Izbriši
  4. this challenge is fantastic!

    You have an award in my blog!

    http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. super, što me podsjetilo da sam htjela nacrtat korzet za valentinovo ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Super izgleda. Tale zlat lak je čudovit :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) To je v bistvu kombinacija zlatega in olivnega laka. :D

      Izbriši
  7. I love the laces!
    Mr Gold is my favorite (even if Hook is ahem...interesting, too).

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3