Once Upon A Time Nail Art Challenge: True Love's Kiss

Hi, beauties! We're already on the half of OUAT nail art challenge, today it's time for fifth task - true love's kiss. From the beginning I knew, what I want to do for this task - on one side Prince Charming, on second Snow White and between them a kiss. Guess what, I totally failed.


Drawing a persons face with nail polish it's not easy at all. I wasn't satisfied with this manicure I did yesterday and today I wanted to do something different, but I didn't have much time (damn you, snow!) and also not any interesting idea, so I decided to publish this one.


Polishes, I used for this manicure, are Gosh Holographic Hero, Essence Totally Retro Nude, Essence Save Your Kisses For Me, China Glaze Mahogany  Magic, Astor 70 and random black polish. Although I don't like this manicure, I adore base color and this polish is also one of the main reasons, I published this manicure. Gosh Holographic Hero *heart*.


This is probably the most lame manicure I'll do for this challenge, so I won't mind you, if you'll tell, that you don't like it. But don't forget to check, what other girls did, I bet they rocked today with their nails. Thank you for reading!