Once Upon A Time Challenge: Storybrooke

Hi, girls! Today is the first day of Once Upon A Time nail art challenge. The theme of day 1 is Storybrooke/Enchanted forest.


Because I thought most of girls will do Enchanted forest, I choosed Storybrooke. I was thinking for some time, what exactly should I do and then I went quickly through few episodes. In the end I choosed 5 things, that are characteristic for Storybrook by my opinion. 
Pinkie: I did Henry's book of fairytales, because he's wearing it all the time with him and this book is a reason, he knows all resident of Storybrooke are enchanted. 
Ring finger: It's Regina's apple tree. I didn't want to do an apple again, because I already did it in this post, but she's very proud on her apple tree and apples, so I had to include it in this manicure.
Middle finger: A clock, which is probably one of the biggest symbols of Storybrooke. It was showing 8:15 all the time, until Emma didn't decided to stay in Storybrooke.
Index finger: This should be a sign "Welcome to Storybrooke", but my finger is to small to write all down, so it looks a bit messy (I would totally need nail art pen for this).
Thumb: Emma's car. To me this is Emma's symbol and I don't imagine her driving any other car. And I love, that car is yellow, I would totally steal it from her.


I used a whole bunch of polishes for this: Essence Totally Retro Nude, Manhattan Liquid Mettals 29Z, Catrice No Snow Petrol, H&M Midnight Passion, Essence I Am A Viator, Essence Fall For Me, Essence Yellow Fellow, white Beauty UK polish, white Fingrs Original French Manicure polish and random black polish.


My favourite of all is Emma's car, I think it succeded me the best. I spend a hour and a half doing this manicure, because when I did something right, something else went wrong. I waited 30 minuted before applying TC, but I still smudged the manicure. I correct it a bit in GIMP, so it wouldn't be that noticeable. 


What do you think, do you like it? Don't forget to check other participant, what they did. Thank you for reading.

10 komentarjev

  1. I agree with gin shivers, the car finger is so cute! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. THank you, car is my favourite too. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Hola guapa!! gracias por apuntarte a mi reto, ya sabes que MAÑANA empieza el RETO 2013!! La primera mani se puede publicar del día 4 al 10 de febrero! Qué ganas de empezar!!! =D! Un besito desde ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    La primera mani es sobre dulces (chocolate, bombones, dulces, piruletas...)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm already thinking, what will I do. :D

      Izbriši
  3. Luštno! Pa saj res, na avto pa sploh nisem pomislila! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Meni je pa njen avto takoj padel na pamet, mi nekako pomeni njen "zaščitni" znak, sploh, če pomislim, kako je poznala Henryevega očeta. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3