Once Upon a Time Challenge: The Princess

Hi, girls! Today it's time for another manicure in OUAT nail art challenge. This time the task was The princess. I have to admit, that at the beginning I didn't had a clue, what to do, but then I got few ideas, so I'm cheating a bit and I'm publishing 2 manicures today. After this there's only 1 manicure left.


For my first inspiration I took 5 women's characters: Mulan, Aurora, Cinderella, Belle and Snow White. Mulan is more warrior than I princess, but I decided to include her here too, specially because all of these 5 characters are protagonists in their own fairytales and they're all Disney's princess.


My inspiration for this manicure were dresses, that they wear, so I painted each nail with matching color to the dress: red for Mulan (she wears red and black combo, but I decided for red here), lilac for Aurora, blue for Cinderella, yellow for Belle and white for Snow White. Then on each finger I draw a symbol, that represents each of these women: for Mulan I draw a sword, because she's a warrior, for Aurora a spinning whell (actually only a wheel, it was easier), because she was under a sleeping curse because of it, for Cinderella a shoe, for Belle a broken cup, which she broke in Rumpelstiltskin home and for Snow White a bow.


Polishes I used here, are H&M Midnight Passion, Depend 223, Essence Nude or What, China Glaze Mahogany Magic, white Beauty UK from Urban Girl set, Bourjois Bleu Water, Essence Fortune Cookie and Essence Redvolution. 


 For my second manicure I took as an inspiration Mulan and her warrior outfit.


On an accent nail I draw a symbol, she's having on her chest (I'm not sure, what that is, maybe a tiger?) and on other nails I did a golden-red dots, she's having on her shoulders. For this manicure I used H&M Midnight Passion, white Beauty UK polish from Urban Girl set, Manhattan Liquid Metals 29Z and a random black polish.


I hope, you don't mind, that I showed you 2 manicures for this task, but I couldn't decided which idea was better. What do you think? Thank you for reading and don't forget to check, what other girls did for this task. 

19 komentarjev

  1. odličan izazov,super si uklopila manikure

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sicer ne gledam OUAT ampak bi se tudi jaz odločila za Mulan, po fotkah zgleda badass :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mulan ima odlično vlogo v tej seriji, škoda, da so jo malo potisnili na stran in več ne kažejo njene (in Aurorine) zgodbe.

      Izbriši
  3. Dobra ideja za prvo manikuro :)
    Obe sta čudoviti!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. The second one is awesome! <3 I don't read your OUAT posts to not spoiler myself! :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. THen you just watch photos. :)) I hope you'll love the show as I do. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Obe sta čudoviti, druga še posebej! kaj takšnega bi jaz kar tako nosila, ker dobro izgleda :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Meni se druga vise svidja bas je pogodjena po slici za inspiraciju :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Če bi jaz naredila tako lepi manikuri, se tudi jaz nebi mogla odločiti katero objaviti in bi objavila obe =). Pri prvi mi je všeč kako si vključila barve in simbole, res super ideja. Druga je pa zelo dobro izpadla! Kaj takega bi defenitivno nosila =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Pri prvi mi je bila ideja super, izvedba pa ne tako, ampak sem mislila, da bi vseeno predstavila idejo. :)

      Izbriši
  8. oooh i love them both! your shoe is perfect!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3