Once Upon a Time Challenge: Mirror Mirror on the Wall

Hi, girls! Today I'm continuing with OUAT nail art challenge. It's already day 7 and there are only 2 tasks till end. Today's task is "mirror mirror on the wall".


My idea was to draw a mirror on an accent nail and as a base I wanted to use something very similar to the mirror, but unfortunatelly I don't have that kind of polish, so I used Depend 223, which has a metallic finish and it's close enough. I wanted to matify it, but it looked horibble, so I just left it shiny. On other nails I used black polish, which I matified with Essence matt TC. The black polish looked kinda bare to me alone, so I added silver dots.


I used only 2 polishes for this manicure, if I don't count Essence matt TC, a Depend 223 and a black polish by unknown brand Power. Essence matt TC is already pretty thick and it leaves white spots. I really like, how this came out in the end, also both mirrors look nice. If I would wanted to complicate this manicure more, I would draw a genie in a mirror, but simple it looks better.


What do you think? Thank you for reading. Don't forget to check other girls!