Once Upon a Time Challenge: Magic Comes With a Price

Hi, girls! Today it's time for another OUAT nail art challenge task - magic comes with a price. This task totally means Rumpelstiltskin to me. 


Three nails represent contracts, that's Rumpelstiltskin doing with everyone and he says to them: "Magic always comes with a price." For the first time in my life I tried newspaper technique and it didn't succeed me the best, but I'll definitively try to do it again. Two nails represent the magic cloud, that's lifting in the sky.


Polishes, I used here, are: white Beauty UK polish, China Glaze Mahagony Magic, She 230, Bourjois Bleu Water, Catrice Put Lavender on Agenda, Catrice Lucky in Lilac, Catrice Heavy Metallic and Essence Alice Had a Vision - Again.


What do you think? Thank you for reading. Don't forget to check other girls!

10 komentarjev

  1. Ovi "Rumpelstiltskin" nokti su mi fantastični !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Looking good :) I've never tried the newspaper technique either - tried water marbling once & that was a total disaster. I especially like the cloud nails:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Newspaper technique isn't as hard as watermarble, I'll definitively try it again. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Tole manikuro sem pa nekako zgrešila na FB, in res škoda da sem jo, ker je prekrasna! Kaj takšnega morem defenitivno poskusiti sama =). Pa še časopisno tehniko bom lahko sprobala =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Jaz moram še dobiti kako zanimivo idejo, da bom spet probala časopisno tehniko. :D

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3