Once Upon a Time Challenge: Inspired by Your Favourite Episode

Hi, beauties! And it's over. Today it's the last day of OUAT nail art challenge. It's been a real fun and really challenging. Last task in this challenge it's "inspired by your favourite episode". This one was not easy at all, because I love this show very much and first season it's just amazing. Ok, second one is not so good, but I hope that with every next episode will become better.


I liked all episodes in season 1, but for this manicure I decided to find an inspiration in episode 22, the last episode of season 1. It was a great episode. Emma was fighting with a dragon in it and I decided to take this fight as an inspiration. If you watch the show, then you know, that this dragon was Maleficent and Regina brought her in Storybrooke as a dragon and not a person and she was hiding her from others.


Maleficent is wearing purple in this show, so I did a purple dragon inspired nails. On middle finger I draw a green dragon eye. I have to admit, it looked a bit better in my mind, but it doesn't look bad on nails at all. This is definitively my favourite manicure I did for this challenge. That's why there are also so many photos. First 3 are without top coat and others 3 are with top coat.


Polished I used for this manicure, are: Essence Stuck On You, Lovie No. 13, Misslyn Las Vegas, Essence We Rock The Green, Essence Upper Green Side and a random black polish.


I'm kinda happy and sad at once, that this challenge is already over. But I can still do some manicures, if I'll have ideas, for my OUAT series (I already have prepared one manicure). Girls, that are participating in this challenge, you can already send me your favourite/best manicure for voting. More about that read here.

What do you think about my nails, inspired by a favourite episode? Do you like them? Thank you for reading. Also don't forget to check, what other girls did for last task:

18 komentarjev

  1. O wow, hudo, čisto zmajsko! Čudovita manikura!! <3<3<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Izgleda super in res zanimivo :) Tale vijolična kombinacija je zelo lepa, bo treba it iskat Las Vegas :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Las Vegas je malo redkejše konsistence, ampak je krasen za slojenje in odlično izgleda na nohtih. Priporočam. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Ja res je čudovito, odlična kombinacija vsega :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. prestrašna ti je manikura, sve si bolja u izazovima, samo tako nastavi, bravo <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Zagotovo nadaljujem z izzivi, naslednji je 31 day challenge. :D

      Izbriši
  5. Tole je pa prava umetnost! Res si lepo upodobila zmaja =). Zelo domiselno =). Všeč sta mi obe verziji z in brez nadlaka =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :D Brez nadlaka se mi je zdelo, da bo bol "realno", ker je pač površina zmaja tudi bolj hrapava, pa sem morala dati oboje slike. :D

      Izbriši
  6. Dragons I love dragons :) svidja mi se manikura :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3