NOTD: Green Clouds

Hi, girls! I'm back with another post today. This morning I showed you my FOTD from 2 days ago and now I have for you a manicure, I'm currently wearing. After all those nail art's for challenges I thought it's time for something easy (lately I can't wear only one color on my nails, it has to be something more). I bet you all know blogger Nailside, which has always amazing nail art ideas. My manicure is made by her tutorial for freehand cloud design.


I choosed all green nail polishes, because I wanted to try my new Essence polishes, I showed you here. Besides both Essence shades, called Upper Green Side and We Rock The Green, I also used Catrice King Of Greens (you can't miss the green here:D). It's very easy to do and it looks very nice on nails. Unfortunatelly it already chipped and I have to remove it tomorrow, because I have to do new manicure for OUAT challenge.


Have you already try cloud nail art? What do you think about mine? Thank you for reading!