Monthly Favourites - Januar 2013

Hi, girls! It's Februar already and it's time for me to do monthly favourites of Januar.


Let's start with lips. Lipbalms are my must-have products all year, but during winter I use them even more even more, because I always have very dry lips. At the moment I'm using Labello Classic Care and Alverde Lippen-balsam Vanilleblüte Mandarine. One I have on my desk and one I'm wearing with me in my purse. I love both very much. I'll have to think about buying new one soon, because Labello is almost empty. Another lip product I loved this month is Essence Antique Pink from Vintage District collection. It was my go to lipstick last month. You can read a review about it here.


I've never had nail polish in my favourites before, but Goofy-Blue from Essence Snow Jam collection is an exception. I wore it like 3 or 4 times in a row, when I got it and I also used it with many nail art manicures in Januar. It's very pretty shade, I love it. You can see swatches here. Last month I also bought Eveline 8 in 1 nail conditioner, because I've heard, that it's amazing. Since I got it, I'm using it as a base coat under my every manicure and till now I like it. I didn't notice, that my nails would be harder, because they still break, but they grow very fast, since I started to use it and I love that.  


Snow Jam 24h hand protection balm was my most used hand cream last month. I'm having it on my desk and I use it all the time, when my hands are dry. I think I'll finish it this month, I already used it a half. You can read review about it here.
When I bought Revlon Matte eyeshadow in Rich Sable, I didn't like it very much, but some time ago I discovered, that is great for brows. I used it with many looks in Januar and I had to include it in my favourites. I reviewed it here.


And the last product I have to mention in my favourites, it's my all time favourite perfume - Hugo Boss Deep Red. It's my go to perfume, no matter, if it's summer or winter, day or night, I wear it all the time, because it smells amazing. 


What were your favourites in Januar? Thank you for reading.