Hi, girls! Today I have for you a make up look, that I wore 2 days ago. I'm thinking about starting to post more FOTD posts, because I really enjoyed last 1,5 month, when I was publishing OUAT inspired looks and I'm kinda missing it. My make up looks on every day basis aren't anything special, but I thought maybe here and there I'll show you, how I combine certain products.
The idea for this look was actually to do a black liner and to use Essence Stay Matt lip cream (which is crazily pigmented), but then I saw MUA Undressed palette and I though I could do a look with it and it the end it came out golden-greyish look, which by my opinion looked great with Essence lip cream. I know, I look so pale on these photos. I did use a blush, but it looks like I haven't. I think it's the light problem, it makes me more pale, than I really am.
Products I used here:
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base- MUA Undressed palette
- Eveline Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 Procent Black- Catrice black kajal eye pencil
- Catrice Lashes to Kill False Lashes Volume Mascara with False Lash Fibres
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in Vanille (52)
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Essence Rebels lip and cheak pot Peach Punk
- Essence Stay Matt lip cream in Smooth Berry
What do you think? Would you like to see more FOTD posts on my blog? Thank you for reading!