Essence Colour 3 Midnight Date and Boys Are Back In Town

Hi, girls! Today I have for you swatches of 2 Essence polishes, that will be discontinued. These are Colour 3 or their double polishes, one part is a base coat and other is a top coat for layering. I alreday showed you one of these polishes, called A Walk In The Part, here.

Midnight Date is a dark blue shimmery shade. Application and formula are very good. I applied it in 2 coats.


Layering part is called City That Never Sleeps. It's has purple base with green flakies and shimmer. I applied 1 coat over Midnight Date.


Boys Are Back In Town is a dusty greyish purple creme shade with great formula and easy application. I applied it in 2 coats.


Layering part is called It's Just A Little Crush. It has a white base with multicolored shimmer in it. It looks very pretty layered over darker shades. I applied 1 coats over Boys Are Back in Town. 


Each part contains 4 ml of polish. Too bad, that Essence is discontinuing these polishes, because they have great formula, good application and pretty colors. 

Do you have any Colour 3 nail polish? Which one is your favourite? Thank you for reading.