Review and Swatches: Catrice Rumble in the Jungle palette

I bought this Catrice palette long time ago and because it's going to be discontinued, it's about time, that I write a review about it. The palette is called Rumble in the Jungle and it contains acid green shimmery shade, dark green shimmery shade, golden shimmery shade and purple matt shade. As much as I know, this palette was part of limited edition collection few years ago (Papagena LE) and then last Spring they add it as a part of their regular assortment.


This palette is pretty, eyeshadows are good pigmented, easy to apply and blend, they don't crease. They do fade after few hours on lids. It's also not very unique palette - in my collection I can find similar shades to acid green, dark green and purple shade. But no mather that I still like it. My favourite eyeshadow is purple one, I mostly use this one from this palette. Bigger shadows have 2,5 g and little 1,5. The price is around 4 €, I don't remember exactly.


Here's a look I made with this palette a long long time ago, so I can't tell you much about it, sorry.


Do you own any Catrice palette? What do you think about this one, will you get it before it's gone? Thank you for reading.

15 komentarjev

  1. I like the make up You did :)
    The palette looks nice, and besides the purple I would definitely use it. Unfortunately I didn't see it anywhere near me.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      All shades are very useful and pretty, but purple is my favourite one. When I'm doing look, I always reach for it, idk why. :D

      Izbriši
  2. Nice review dear. The eye look suits you.
    Im not a big fan of the quads from Catrice, i find their mono eyeshadows are a lot better quality - comparable to MAC. The quads are usually really powdery and the glitter has massive fall outs.
    Do you have any favorite mono shadows in your collection?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      This is my first and only (beside one from LE) Catrice palette I own and I'm very satisfied with it. I actually also own one of their Smoky eyes palette, but I don't like it. I don't have any Catrice mono eyeshadow, I don't know why I haven't bought any, they have some amazing colors. But it's true, that I prefer palettes and I'm buying those more.

      Izbriši
  3. nice colours. and I love your make-up

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. That is a very pretty make up look <3 The colors are nice and they seem to be quite pigmented,so I would say that tis little palette is a good buy.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) It's a nice palette though, you won't regret, if you'll get it. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Ova ljubicasta mi bas lijepo izgleda, ali mi se ne isplati samo radi tog sjenila kupovat cijelu paletu tako da cu preskocit ovu

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Zaradi enega senčila se ti res ne splača kupovati cele palete.

      Izbriši
  6. nice colours :)

    i don't have any catrice shadows :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I heard, that Catrice has great mono eyeshadows, although I haven't try any yet. Some of their palettes are also good, expect Smoky palettes, I wouldn't recommend those.

      Izbriši
  7. Zanimive barve in spet prelep mejkap!
    Imam enih par Catrice senčk, sicer ne četvorčkov, in so mi kar v redu, ne pa kaj ekstra :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Jaz mono senčil še nisem probala, slišim pa, da kvaliteta niha, lahko so odlične, lahko pa slabe. Nekako imam raje palete. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3