Random Sunday #15

Hi, girls! How are you today? I don't feel very well, I think I got a cold. I hope I'll feel better in the morning, I'm preparing some exciting things and also a lot of reviews on my blog in upcoming week.

My NOTD from the beginning of the week. Essence It's Peach Not Cherry + Essence More Than Words.


Getting ready to arrange some things on Monday.


Waiting for a bus. I noticed, that I have very very long hair. Love them, although I'm thinking to shorten them.


Bus ticket. I was driving with a bus after a long long time.


This week a gain 888 followers (love the number :D). Now there's already 890 of you. Thank you!


Slovenian ladies, Bioderma is giving samples for you skin type, so if you haven't order them yet, go on www.bioderma.si page and sing in (vpiši se). After 2 days you'll get samples by post delivery.


Our cat is trying to figure it out, how to came in the house through the window. The window was of course closed, because it's winter, so he didn't succeed. But he was so funny, climbing on the window and trying to get in.


The Huntsman inspired manicure and the wolf from the show, that was an inspiration for the wolf on my index finger.


Wearing my new wedge sneackers. They're so comfortable.

 
This week I tried marble manicure by this tutorial, but I wasn't satisfied with it. My nail polish stickers didn't want to stick on my nails, so I had to use top coat for that and the cleaning was also PITA. By Lee everything looked so easy, so I have to try again. I think I'll try to do it with other polishes and then I'll write a post about it.


My nail polish collection. I was organizing it this week, because I'll give few more polishes away (I have quite few dupes or similar shades). This week I'll probably photograph all polishes I have and I'll also made a list of them. I haven't updated nail polish collection list since last May and it changed a lot since then. Then in Februar (that will come soon) I'll do few separate posts to show you my collection. Do you want to see it by color or by brand? I'm thinking about showing it to you by color.


Thank you for reading. Have a nice week.

17 komentarjev

  1. Jej za dugu kosu i moja ponovno postaje prilicno duga i bas mi je to nedostajalo, iako bi trebala jos necu na sisanje. Macak, jadan malac kako pozorno gleda kako da udje unutra. A ovaj marbling, bas sam se mislila da ga isprobam, ali sad sam malo skepticna kad je tebi bilo tesko .

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jah bi si jih rada ostrigla, ampak razmišljaš, če mi potem slučajno ne bo žal.
      Drugače ga imamo vedno noter v kurilnici, kjer mu je toplo, ampak včasih uide ven in potem želi v hišo, ampak v hišo ga ne spuščamo.
      Meni je bilo kar težko. Bom probala še enkrat pa potem poročam, kako se je izšlo. Pri Lee je izgledalo zelo preprosto. Mogoče sem jaz kaj narobe naredila.

      Izbriši
  2. *-* ( moja faca za posljednju sliku )
    Svaka ti čast!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. ;) Sem kar ponosna na svojo zbirko. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Wow, huge nail polishes collection!)

    Your makeup is really pretty here)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, it growed a lot in last 2 years. I love it! :D
      Thank you. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Če taka pohvala pride od tebe, ki imaš božanske lase, potem sem lahko ponosna. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Krasna zbirka :)

    volim ovakve mix postove, u kojima ima svega..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Meni so taki posti tudi prirasli k srcu, zato jih pišem vsako nedeljo. :D

      Izbriši
  6. Oooo zbirka! :D
    Pa joj je lep muc! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. wow, I was the 888th? I haven't seen it :DD btw, greetings from Hungary! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Prva manikura je čudovita. Ful maš lepe lase, ne se ostrižit :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3