Random Sunday #14

Hi, girls! Today I'll bore you with snow. Here it was snowing a whole week and I made a lot of photos, so I hope you don't mind I'll show you so many of them. As you know, I hate snow, but there's at least one good thing -  it looks nice on photos. 

First let start with some statistics. Last days has been hectic on my blog. I had so many views per day. Never before I had them so many. These are my views from yesterday, I took a print screen this morning. All I can say it's wow. This is really a big number for me.


The main road in our town on Monday. It was snowing like crazy and streets weren't clean until noon.


This is what I call pleasure after few hours of cleaning snow in our yard. Warm bed, Once Upon A Time and cappuccino. 


A smile in my cappuccino. 


A big hill of snow in our jard ...


... and someone, who's really enjoying on it. :)


It's snowing again.


Snowy nature.


2 of nails on my swatching hand broke, so I had to shorten them all. First polish I painted them with, was white and no, this had nothing to do with snow. I was just wondering, how Essence flakies top coat looks over white.


My current manicure. You saw it in yesterday's post.


I finally got wedge sneackers. I bought them in New Yorker for 10 €. Gosh, I love good deals. :)


The other 2 things I got on sale, were these 2 necklases. I got them in Two Way for less than 3 € each. They came with earrings, but I prefer necklases on their own, so I probably won't wear earrings. They're both so pretty. 


 Few more photos of Ris. He's really happy, that is snow outside.


 So sorry, if I bored you today with my photos. I wish you nice weekend and thank you for reading.

22 komentarjev

  1. Iste wedge snickers imaš kot jaz, samo da so moje temno modre :)
    Pri nas je zapadlo okrog 70 cm snega, cel kaos.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Bile so samo v tej barvi, drugače bi si jaz tudi vzela temnejše. :)
      Ma ja, ta sneg je čista katastrofa, sploh po cestah. Upam, da hitro izgine.

      Izbriši
  2. If you think that is a lot of snow then you should come to Latvia or Scandinavia:) Near my house are a snowdrift which is almost 110cm tall!

    myvividvvorld.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. By us that's a lot of snow, because we didn't had so many snow for many many years. But I realise, that you on north have much much more snow. :))

      Izbriši
  3. Izgleda da svi silujemo taj snijeg ovih dana :D ova fotka iznad ove na kojoj su sige na kuci izgleda preprepredobro

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. beautiful photos of that snow! and your doggy looks like he is having the time of this life!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. lepe fotke..ooo snegec <3...v Ljubljani ga je dež uničil :( .... drugače mi je pa lepša rdeča manikura kot bela... nevem, nekako bele ne maram na nohtih :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pri nas ga tudi dež uničuje. Ampak mene ne moti. BAje bo ta teden še padal.
      Hehe, te čisto razumem. Jaz rada eksperimentiram, drugače tudi ne nosim bele same, bolj jo uporabljam za nail art. :D

      Izbriši
  6. I love your snow pictures! We haven't had a good snow in a few years, which makes me sad :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I don't like snow, so I'm not very pleased with it. :/

      Izbriši
  7. Rada gledam slike snega, vse so tako lepe :) Še lepše bodo pa pomladi, ko bodo rožice cvetele :D Katere pasme pa je Ris?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je na slikah tudi lep, vsaj dokler ga zunaj ni in mi ga ni treba kidat. Uf, komaj čakam pomlad, moj najljubši letni čas (na srečo nimam alergij ;)). Ris je mešanček. :)

      Izbriši
  8. joj, iako snijeg gledam samo na fotkama moram priznati da mi ga je već previše ;)
    za brojke samo mogu reći: go girl <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Za sneg pa, ja, tudi meni ga je preveč. :P

      Izbriši
  9. Kak lep post in kake lepe slikice =) Na lepem koncu Slovenije stanuješ =) In ne, you didn't bore us with this post, je kar za učke spočit =))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) To pa res, Prekmurje je prekrasno. :)

      Izbriši
  10. predivne slike. ja obožavam snijeg :D lijepi noktići

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Ahh, Ris ve, kako se uživa v snegu! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3