Quick Swatches: Essence Hugs&Kisses Nail Polishes

Hi, girls! If you follow me on Facebook, then you know, that yesterday I found Essence collection Hugs&Kisses in Müller. Today I have for you swatches of all 5 I got polishes on a nail wheel and a NOTD, I made with 3 of them.


Save Your Kisses For Me is a red creme shade, which has very good formula and it's opaque in one coat. The application of this one is very easy. I have few red creamy shades in my stash, but I think this one is the most pretty of the all
Sunshine And Red Roses is a red glittery polish. It contain blue, red, green and purple small glitter and big red heart glitters. This one is the star of this collection, it's the most pretty of all toppers. But as I've heard, it's going to be available only in Müllers. DM's and other drugstores in Germany have small displays, that are without both red polishes. I'm not sure, if our DM will get this collection or not.

Crazy In Love has small purple glitters and big purple heart glitters. To me this one is the least pretty of them all.

Dreams For Sale is a "white" glitter polish. It has different size and shape glitters in it and on nails they look green and orangy. At different corner it can also reflect blue. This one is my second favourite.

More Than Words has different size and shape glitters as Dreams For Sale does, just that this one look orangy on nails and if you look at different angle, it reflects green.  
 

I applied glittery polishes over black base. The application of all 4 polishes is very good, glitters stay on nails and you don't carry them away from the nails with brush, as by some other Essence polishes with big glitter (Snow White TE, Mrs and Mr Glitter). On nail wheel even hearts stay. I can't tell, if the same would happen on my short nails, because I haven't try those 2 nail polishes on them yet.  


For my today's manicure I decided to start with 2 coats of Save Your Kisses For Me. I could use only one coat, because on my short nails that would be enough, but I always use 2 coats, even with 1 coaters.


Then I decided to use Dreams For Sale on all nails except my middle finger, where I applied More Than Words. You probably can't say from photo, that there are 2 polishes, but the difference is more visible in person.


If you're a fan of glittery polishes, I definitely recommend you these four, althougt they're smaller size as we're use to by Essence. One bottle contains only 5 ml of polish. I payed 1,59 € for each. 

What do you think? Will you get these polishes? Thank you for reading.

46 komentarjev

  1. Stunning! Now they just need to bring Essence to the UK!

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, they are. :) I hope you'll get them. Essence is cheap and they have some great products. :)

      Izbriši
  2. men je pa lih crazy in love najlepši hehe :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj vsak ima svojega favorita. :) Upam, da ti ga rata dobiti, ker je tale tudi precej popularen. :)

      Izbriši
  3. woow so great! i hope they will bring this trend edition to hungary.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I hope you'll get what you want. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Ohh, looks fabulous!! especially the red one!:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Red one is my fav, love the color combo of glitters in it. :)

      Izbriši
  5. I agree with you about Sunshine And Red Roses, it looks stunning over black!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They all look most beautiful over black. And yes, red one is the most stunning. :D

      Izbriši
  6. Save Your Kisses For Me je že na moji wishlisti. Upam, da je tale TE že v NM.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Možno, ker so jo ta teden Müllerji večinoma dobili, kot slišim okoli. V Lj je bila že v sredo baje. Pojdi pogledat v ponedeljek. :D

      Izbriši
  7. Najlepša Essence kolekcija ever <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Odgovori
    1. And luckily they're not that hard to apply. :)

      Izbriši
  9. Jao jao jao,ja bih sve,ne zam koji mi je ljepši,valjda će doći i do nas ;)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ziher bodo prišli do vas. Upam, da ti uspe dobiti vse. :D

      Izbriši
  10. omg!! I just fell in love with the last two ones <3 I hope that this collection will show up here as well, it's been such a long time that I've been excited for an essence TE!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm sure it will. And I agree, this is one of the most exciting Essence collections lately. They're much much prettier in person as they were on promo photos. :)

      Izbriši
  11. Blimey I was expecting one of this to be a dupe for Mermaid's Dream from Deborah Lippmann. It appeared to be so on the promo pictures released by Essence, but I see I was totally wrong.
    Gggrrrr. :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. They're all toppers, which means, they have transparent base. Sorry for you to be dissapointed. :/

      Izbriši
  12. joj sad ih bas jako zelim, a poceli su stizat i kod nas, ako naletim na njih mislim da cu morat trazit oprost za preksaj no buya XD

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Za te lepotce ne bo nič hudega, če prekršiš no buy. Prečudoviti so. :D

      Izbriši
  13. Odgovori
    1. Moraš jutri pohiteti v Müllerja, da ti ne uidejo. Sploh rdeči, ta izgleda, da je najbolj popularen. :D

      Izbriši
  14. Zelo lepi so <3 Meni je moja BFF uspela dobit vse štiri topperje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res so. :D Uživaj v lakiranju z njimi. ;)

      Izbriši
  15. qué bonitos, me gustan todos, en España todavía no está a la venta, saludos desde http://miblogenmiventana.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for your comment. I hope you'll get collection soon. :)

      Izbriši
  16. Thank you for the gorgeous swatches! Sunshine and Red Roses looks really cute :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)) This one is my favourite. :D

      Izbriši
  17. veš kaj me zanima...kolk mililitrski so lakci? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. o kriza no...kako so škrti :/

      Izbriši
    2. My thoughts exactly. So, žal. In to ravno pri taki lepi kolekciji. :(

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3