Once Upon A Time Series: Snow White

Hi, girls! It's Friday and next few weeks you're going to see on Fridays Once Upon A Time inspired designs. For today I choosed Snow White, because I had a nail art desing in mind for her and in the end I also did a makeup look.

When I think of Snow White, I think of red bow. She didn't wear it in show, but she wore a white bow, when she was a little girl. So the main inspiration was the desing on H&M nail polish, I bought in Salzburg. I didn't use this polish with this nail art, but I wanted to show you, how it looks like (if you forgot :D).


The polishes I used are Essence White Hype and Essence Redvolution. I wanted to do bow designs on all nails, but it looked better with only 2 accent nails, so I re-did it and this is the final result.


The makeup. Snow White wears very natural look in show, so I used only 2 brown matt eyeshadows, lighter all over my lids and darker in crease. She usually wears more "discreet" liner (I can't find the proper word for that, sorry, my bad english :P, ), so I decided to spice up the look a bit and I add a thicker black liner, as I usually wear it. 


Other characteristic of Snow White are rosy cheeks and red lips, so I added pink blush on my cheeks and applied matt red lipstick on my lips. In the end it came out pretty nice look, great for every day wear.

Products used:
*Eyes
- Sleek Storm palette (dark matt brown and light matt brown)
- Eveline Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 Procent Black
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definiton mascara Max Black

*Brows
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara

*Face
- Deborah BB cream Fair
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Golden Rose Powder Blush in Candy Pink

*Lips
- Essence Red-y To Relax


I kinda like, how nails and makeup turned out. Makeup look is great for every day wear and I specially love the lipstick. I can't believe, how good red lipstick looks on me. Like a year ago I probably wouldn't dear to go out with this kind of lipsticks, but now I totally love it.


What do you think about nail and makeup look I did? Do both remind you on a Snow White? Thank you for reading.