Once Upon A Time Series: Poinsoned Apple (Nail Art)

Hi, my lovely readers! As you can notice from title of this post, I'm starting with new blog series today and I think you're going to enjoy in them, if you like fairytales or Once Upon A Time show. Or at least I hope you will. :) In Januar and probably also in Februar I'll do makeup looks and nail art manicures, inspired by show Once Upon A Time. If you follow me on Twitter or if you read my old Random Sunday posts, you probably know, that I adore this show. I'm planning to publish posts every Tuesday and Friday. For now I have quite a few ideas, what do to, I just hope I'll have a will to do them all. In titles I'll wrote, if it goes for nail art or make up. If I'll do both, I won't write anything. Here and there I'll also include a tutorial. I'm most excited about Evil Queen's makeup looks, she always wears bold makeup and it looks amazing on her. If you have any request what you want me to do (makeup or nails), just write me in a comments below or email me and I'll be glady to do it.

I started this series with an item, which is kinda symbol of a Snow White fairytale. I'm talking about poisoned apple, as you probably noticed. Also UOAT show starts with a cadre, where Snow White is lying in a glassy coffin, because she was poisoned.


Polishes, I used here, were: Essence Chirp, Chirp!, H&M Midnight Passion, China Glaze Mahogany Magic and Fingrs Original French Manicure White.


 I made a tutorial for you, because I think this manicure is cute and I hope any of you will try it. :)


Tutorial:
Step 1: Apply a nude nail polish on your nails.
Step 2: Take a red polish and place some dots of it on a paper. Then take a brush and make 2 semicircles in the middle of your nails. Fill the gap till the tips of your nails.
Step 3: Use a brown polish and make a line in the middle of the apple for an apple stalk.
Step 4: Use a white polish and do a line and a dot on one side of an apple for shadow. 
Step 5: Wait few minutes, that manicure drys and then use a top coat to protect it and make it last longer. 

What do you think, do you like first post in this series?

43 komentarjev

  1. This is great idea! I love Once Upon A Time, I did two make up looks inspired by this tv show, I did Ruby make up look and Evil Queen look and I love how those two turned out :) Can't wait to see yours!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'm looking foward to try Evil Queen's looks, she always looks amazing. I love Ruby's look too and she's one of my fav characters. :D

      Izbriši
  2. OMG the coolest thing ever :) Love the look and love the show ;) GREAT WORK :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      I'm so glad, you all like the idea. :D

      Izbriši
  3. Great job! This design looks really cool! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. krasne jabuke, slaba sam na njih pa bih vjerojatno i ovu tvoju zatrovanu zagrizla ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ne priporočam, ker se lahko zastrupiš. :P
      Hvala, me veseli, da so ti všeč. :D

      Izbriši
  5. aw, it´s really great idea, great work.
    and I started animal series :o)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      Yous idea sounds great too. :D

      Izbriši
  6. I love OUAT and Regina, so I'm eager to see your Evil makeup ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. At the moment I'm planning to do 3 of her looks. She looks amazing. :D

      Izbriši
  7. Omg so gorgeous. love it. I'm gonna make this nail design
    http://milenastylish.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Don't forget to show it, I would love to see it. :D

      Izbriši
  8. haha, super ideja! vedno maš dobre tutoriale! (in once upon a time <3)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This is a super fun manicure, I absolutely love it! What a great idea! Can't wait to see the rest from the series!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This looks super cute! Great design :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. O hudo. Ful lepo si naredila :)
    Komaj čakam še ostale manikure :)
    Jaz imam v planu 2 "serije", ampak mi je trenutno lažje kaj drugega napisati, ker se še učim poleg. Ampak bo kmalu konec :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      SE bo še marsikaj pojavilo na blogu, tudi makeup, čeprav glih ne bo nekaj odličen, ampak malo za izziv in zabavo. :P
      Se že veselim, da bom videla, kaj boš ti ustvarila. :D

      Izbriši
  12. Ludnica!! Jedva čekam slijedeći post :**

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. ne gledam tu seriju, ali mi se svidjaju ove otrovne jabuke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Meni je serija zakon! :D

      Izbriši
  14. This is such a great idea! I absolutely love this show and I can't wait to see with what make-up looks and nail art you come up with! The apples are really cute :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Super! Tole bi morala jaz narediti glede na količino jabolk, ki jih pojem ... :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3