Hi, girls! You're probably wondering, why such strange title of this post. For today I planned to do one of Regina's look, but then I got big herpes on my lips on my left side and with it I can't photograph a whole face, only my right side, so I decided to try something different today, that is not a recreation of a look from the show.
My today's inspiration was Mr. Gold from last episode of first season, when he pours potion into a well and with it he brings a magic to Storybrook. Because the fog was purple and his last name is Gold, I decided to use purpe and gold for my eye makeup. I did it pretty simple. I applied purple in inner corner and outer V and then blend it together into a crease. In the middle I applied golden color. Under my eyes I applied darker purple and beige shimmery shade. I wanted to use golden liner, but then I thought it would be too much, so I used black liner to make the look more wearable.
I also made my nails, although they're nubbins and they don't look pretty. I used She 230 as a base. Then I used striping tape and sponged over it Catrice Lucky In Lilac. In the end it came out pretty golden-purple combination.
My right side. I went with peachy color on my cheaks and nude lips. I could probably use more colorful lipstick, but I wanted to concentrate color on eyes, not lips. I really like, how this looked in the end, although I'm not the most creative person in the world, when it comes to makeup.
Products I used:
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Essence I Love Style liquid eyeliner
- MUA Undressed palette
- Sleek Storm palette
- Catrice Rumble In The Jungle palette
- Essence Wild Craft Mystic Lilac eyeshadow
- Alverde Vanilla eyeshadow
- Eveline Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 Procent Black- Catrice black kajal eye pencil
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definiton mascara Max Black
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara
- Deborah BB cream Fair
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Essence Vintage District It's Popul-art
- Alverde Nude
What do you think? Do you like my Mr. Gold's magic inpired makeup and nails? Than yoou for reading.