Once Upon A Time Series: Evil Queen (Makeup)

Hi, girls! I finally did Evil Queen's look. This should actually be a recreation of this look, but in the end it came out totally different, so I'll rather say it's inspired by Evil Queen. I used dark purple pigment in my outer V and under my eyes, but it looks so bright on the photos. It would probaby be better, if I would use black eyeshadow here. She always wears dark and bold colors. Mine came out too bright. Oh, well.


Eye look from close. Warning - I used fake eyelashes. They don't look good at all, because this is my second try in a life to apply fake eyelashes. But I thought this look deserves fake lashes, because she wears them on photo - they're very long and dense.


Although I'm planning to do another of her looks too, I'll re-do this one and I'll try to do it more similar to this - that means darker. I went through episodes again and I saw, she wear a lot of different looks. They're all dark, bold, they include purple eyeshadow and sometimes also white. She is really an inspirational character.


Products I used:
*Eyes
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Beauty UK Day&Night
- Essence Alice Had A Vision - Again pigment
- MNY 533 eyeshadow
- Essence I Love Style liquid eyeliner 
- Eveline Liquid Precision eyeliner 2000 Procent Black
- Catrice black kajal eye pencil
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definiton mascara Max Black
- Baci Natural Look false eyelashes 690

*Brows
- Revlon matte Rich Sable eyeshadow
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara

*Face
- Deborah BB cream Fair
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Essence Vampire's Love Bloody Mary blush

*Lips
- H&M berry lipstick
- Essence Vampire's Love True Love lipstain


Although it's not a recreation as it should be, do you think this is an Evil Queen's look? Do you like it? Thank you for reading.

Btw, gin shivers asked me to do an OUAT nail art challenge. What do you think about this idea, would you join?