Hi, girls! Today I'm continuing with my Once Upon A Time series. Yesterday I publishes OUAT nail art challenge, so if any of you wants to join, click here. Girls, that will join the challenge, will also cooperate in giveaway.
For today I decided to take as my inspiration Blue Fairy. This isn't a recreation of her look, by my creation, based on her name. She wears sparly blue dress with some pink in it, but in my look I decided not to use any pink.
First let me show you my nails. Yes, I also did nails. It's nothing hard, just simple gradient, but I wanted to do something sparkly to match Blue Fairy's look. I used Bourjois Bleu Water as a base and for gradient I used China Glaze Techno Teal, NYX Girls Under the Moon and Essence Glorious Aquarius.
And here is my Blue Fairy inspired makeup look. I went with bright colors and glitter on my lids, darker colors in my crease and with cornwflower color under my eyes.
Eye makeup from close. For the glitter I used She glittery eyeliner and I have to say even now after 9 hours is everything on place, not eyeshadows not liner didn't crease.
On my lips I decided to use nude lipstick, because eyes are very bold. I used Terra Naturi Magic Dream, which has a peachy undertone. On my cheaks I used peachy blush from Vintage District collection. I'm very satisfied with the look, it turned out better than I had in mind.
Products I used:
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base- MNY Maybelline 404A eyeshadow
- MUA Undressed palette (shade 12)
- Sleek Curacao palette (Blue Hawaiian)
- Sleek Ultra Matts V2 palette (Ink)
- Beauty UK Pastels (blue shade)
- Alverde Vanilla eyeshadow
- She Stylezone glitter eyeliner
- Misslyn 179 Cornflower intense color liner
- Essence Urban Messages Nightline eyeliner pen
- Essence I Love Extreme mascara
- Essence Eyebrow Stylish Set
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara
- Fleur de Sante anti-ageing make up primer
- Deborah BB cream Fair
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Essence Vintage District It's Popul-art blush
- Terra Naturi Magic Dream
- Isadora Water Melon jelly lipgloss
Blue Fairy look is all about glitter. Next 2 makeup looks I'll do, will be second looks of Ruby and Evil Queen. Both will be publishes next week. I also have one nail art prepared for this series and after that I'll probably end with nail art in this series because of the challenge. If you have any request, which makeup do you want me to do, let me know.
What do you think about this look, do you like it? Thank you for reading.