Avon Color Trend Kajalstick in Black and Dark Silver


Today I have a quick review for you. Avon is having a sale at the moment and I thought I would review a kajal pencil, I got in December with my order. Maybe the review will help any of you, if you're thinking about ordering it. This kajal pencil has 2 sides with 2 colors - black and silver. It's packed in a plastic, which is always a good think (specially when it comes to drugstore products - then you know, no one open it before you).


The silver part is creamy and not very good pigmented. It also contains small glitter. For waterline it's not good, becase it doesn't stick on it, but it's good to use it to line your upper lid or as a base for eyeshadow. But if you're going to apply it as your liner, you'll have to built it, because this part doesn't gave a lot of color. The black part is creamy, matt and very pigmented. It's great to use it on waterline, because it stays there, but it makes my eyes blurry. This is the feeling I hate and that's why I don't like this this product. I tested it, how long it lasts and after 2 hours it started fading away. It's also good to use it as your liner, because it gaves amazing black color.


Now, that I try it, I can say, that I wouldn't buy this product on my own. I don't like, that I can't use a silver part on my waterline and that's bad pigmented and I hate the feeling, which black part leaves, when I apply it on my waterline. So, if you're planning to get this liner, don't. Rather spend that money on another Avon nail polish, because they're great. Or save it. :D

Did you try Avon Color Trend kajalstick? What do you think about it? Thank you for reading.

12 komentarjev

  1. Oh,Its a shame,cause I was thinking about getting this because of the silver:(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I read many good reviews about it, but it dissapointed me. I think it's better to invest in any other kajal pencil.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I have two: "Smouldering Green & Black" and one-sided kajalstick "Deep Turquoise" (they're both from older editions). And I'm not really happy about them both.
    What I really like is Avon's Super Shock gel eyeliners :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
      Thank you for recommendation, maybe I'll order them next time. :)

      Izbriši
  4. ja sam prije imala dosta takvih olovaka od avona,ali meni su te olovke suhe općenito i grebu me pa vise volim kremastije.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz jih verjetno pri Avonu ne bom naročala, bom raje preizkusila kake iz drogerije, Misslynovi svinčniki so mi recimo zelo dobri. :)

      Izbriši
  5. ne znam kad sam zadnji puta nešto od avona uzela, hm. inače sam veliki fan olovki i tuševa, ali već dugo nisam ništa kupila. zadnje olovke sa kojima sam bila zadovoljna su mi Bourjois smokey eyes, mislim da sam sve skupila, jako su pigmentirane i fino se razmazuju

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala za nasvet, bom preizkusila Bourjoisove tudi. :)

      Izbriši
  6. rekla bih da ja ovu ne bi mogla koristit uz moje lece, uopce ne koristim olovku na unutarnjem waterlineu jer mi se sve preslikava na lece

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Če nosiš leče, se temu raje izogibaj.

      Izbriši
  7. My sister got one of these pencils as a gift and she doesn't like it either, it's too hard and non-pigmented. Too bad :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how it is, when a product dissapoints you. :/

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3