Today's EOTD and NOTD

I thought that in today's post I'd share with you, what I wore on my eyes and nails today. As my eye make up I did very easy dark look, using Sleek Storm palette. This is probably my most used palette, it's perfect for a lot of different looks. As a base I used Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base, liner is Essence Circus Circus My Sparkling Acrobat and mascara is Bourjois Max Definition Volume in Max Black. 


For today's manicure I didn't do any special nail art, but I did a Christmas inspired nails. I used H&M Why So Blue polish, I bought in Salzburg, because I wanted to try it immediately. This polish is thick and tricky to apply, so I think I'll have to add it a thinner. Then I applied Constance Carol Glitzy Aqua Sparkle over it. As a final touch I added green diagonal lines with Ruby Kisses Tropical Green and filled the tips with Essence Applause Applause topper. 


Green and red add a Christmas touch to this manicure. Red topper from Applause Applause duo polish would be great to use it with any other Christmas manicure too. 


Are you a fan of simple make up looks and manicures? Do you like EOTD and NOTD posts together? Thank you for reading.

16 komentarjev

  1. slatka manikurica :D
    i make up ti je dobar :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nice manicure! I love dark blue color on the nails :)

    http://anesagill.blogspot.cz/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. This is H&M Why So Blue. I'll try to swatch it, when the weather will be better or I'll finally dinish my lightbox. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Super makeup, ampak manikura je pa res prekrasna! :) Taka ... božična noč. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Sem morala narediti neko božično, ker sem ravno v takem vzdušju. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Lijep dnevni smokey ali manikura je ukrala post :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oboje je ful lepo. Meni je všeč tole kombiniranje mejkapa in nohtov :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Jih bom poskušala narediti več prihodnje leto. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3