14. december 2012

The December Tag

Today I have another tag for you. Winterlicious tag was so fun, so I decided to do The December tag too, which was created by Nikkietutorials on Youtube. She has done it here. This one has few similar questions than Winterlicious tag, but I decided to do them separately. I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

1. What do you love most about December?
My favourite thing about December is, that it's a Christmas time in this month, because this is my favourite holiday and this year I'm feeling specially festive from the beginning of the month already.

2. What is your favorite perfume to wear with the holidays?
I don't have any special pefume to wear with the holidays, I wear the one that smells me the most beautiful and at the moment that is Hugo Boss Deep Red. I got it as a Christmas present last year from my boyfriend.

Vir
3. Which 3 products can't you live without this December?
A lipbalm, a face cream and a hand cream. My skin and lips are very dry, because it's very cold ouside, so I must use these all the time.

4. What is your go-to look this month? Winged liner? Red lips? Tell us!
I actually don't have any go-to look, but I really love dark green or purple smoky eyes. I use eyeliner with every make up look I do. By the lips I really like berry or purple shades.

5. What is your most favorite glittery product? It can be anything!
Nail polish, of course. I have tons of glittery polishes and I'm wearing them since the beginning of the month. I also use them a lot with my Christmas manicures. Some you already saw and some will be publish in next few days.


6. Show us your favorite ornament from your Christmas Tree!
I don't have a favourite ornament, so I can't show it to you. We just have random golden and red  ornaments. 

7. Which candy are you going to eat too much of this month?
Chocolate. I can't live without chocolate.

8. What is your favorite December/Holiday related movie or TV show to watch?
A Christmas Carol, Listy do M ... I love every movie with a Christmas theme, but these two are on the top of my Christmas watch list.

9. What do you really hope Santa has wrapped in a present for you this year?
I already gave an answer about this in Winterlicious tag (Question 11), but let me tell you here, what's on the top of my beauty wish list. It's Sleek Ultra Matte V2 Darks palette. I love this palette, it has gorgeous color combination and the eyeshadows are matt. I don't have a lot of matt eyeshadows, so this would be amazing add to my collection.

Vir

10. The Holidays are all about sharing the love, Who do you want to give a shout-out and why?
There are so many people, that deserve to be mention. I can start listing them now and I'm sure, I'm going to forget someone, so I won't, because I don't want to be unfair to anyone. I follow so many amazing bloggers and I'm so glad, that they are writing. I've learned so many from them. But here I would like to thank every single one of you, who is commenting on my blog (and also to those, who are reading and don't comment). Your comments mean a lot to me. You are my inspiration to blog further and not to stop. I consider you as my friends, although I don't know you in person. I love you. :)

I won't tag anyone, but feel free to do this tag, I would love to read it. Thank you for reading. :)

6 komentarjev:

  1. Zabaven tag :) Mogoče se ga lotim kasneje, čeprav bo kar nekaj mojih odgovorov podobnih tvojim :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Upam, da se ga boš, meni je zabavno brati take tage. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Sem že imela namen objaviti Winterlicious tag, ampak mislim, da se mi tale bolj dopade :D Ali ju bom pa združila! :O

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Imata kar nekaj podobnih vprašanj, tako da ju lahko tudi združiš in narediš enega malo daljšega.:)

      Izbriši
  3. ne bi se ni ja bunila na ovu paleticu :D ako se sjetim kad dodjem doma bi mogla napravit ovaj tag :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni so barve prekrasne, imam občutek, da se bo slej ali prej znašla pri meni: :D
      Ja, naredi, prav rada bi ga prebrala. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3