Random Sunday #9 (with photos from Salzburg)

Hi, girls! How are you today? I'm a still little tired, because yesterday I was in Salzburg and the ride was so long. But the trip was amazing, Salzburg is such a gorgeous city. Unfortunatelly it was raining, but at least it wasn't cold. It was also a  big crowd there, which I don't like, but the city impressed me very much. I would love to go back and I hope I will some day in the future. We also went to Oberndorf, where the song Silent Night was first singed. I wanted to do a special post about Salzburg (and Oberndorf), but in the end I decided to put some photos in this post. It's a random post, so why not.

Let's start with little haul from DM today. Gosh, these random posts are always full of hauls. I finally decided to try Balea shower gel, because everyone is talking about them, how good they are, so why not to give them a try. This one smells amazing, but I still haven't try it yet, I'm using my old one. Balea also has a new handlotion scent. It's called Dark Glamour. I think I'll write a review about it. I also bought an eye creme, because area around my eyes is very dry and Balea Aqua eye cream doesn't work that well for me alone.


This week I received the prize I won on Chiro's blog Nail of The Week. I won Butter London Bluey polish and she send me some other goodies with it. OMG, what an amazing package she sent me! I love everything. And I already tried Bluey, it's amazing. Btw, this is my first Butter London polish.


I finally organized my lipsticks. I made a lipstick holder by this tutorial from Krvava Meri. The best way to storage them.

 
I was doing some Christmas nail art on nail wheel this week. I already showed you some on my blog and some are you going to see next week. I'm not sure, if I'm going to do all, that are on this nail wheel. I'll probably do some other patterns too. I still have to use my Christmas plate from Tedi.


My Salzburg haul! I have to admit, I was a bit dissapointed with drugstores, specially Douglas. They didn't had NYX products and I also didn't find their own brand. H&M was dissapointing too, because they had very little cosmetics. But it doesn't matter, I'm actually glad I didn't bought a lot. In H&M I bought polishes in Why So Blue (it has amazing shimmer) and Make Me Blush. I also got little berry lipsticks (they're available in Slovenia too). I also visited Bipa and got 3 Look by Bipa lipliners: Orchid, Cherry and Bonbon.


How cute is that? Snow White nail polish. I love this, I had to have it.


As promised, some photos from Salzburg and also Oberndorf. Salzburg is very beautiful city.

The chapel in Oberndorf, where the song Silent Night was singed for the first time.
Joseph Mohr, who wrote the lyrics, and Franz Xaver Gruber, who composed the melody of the song Silent Night.
Mozart monument in Salzburg.
Salzburg cathedral.
Getreidegasse.
Mozart's birthplace.
The fortress and river Salzach.
You can lock up your love forever.
They have special occupation in Salzburg, called Bergerputzer, who are cleaning this big hill of rocks.
The fortress.

***
Link love:
*Mateja wrote a post about drugstore brands, available in Slovenia. If you're planning to do some shopping in our country in the future, don't forget to check it.

*Blanka's review of Look by Bipa lipliners on Anatomy Of Beauty blog. Yes, she convinced me to get and try them. 

*If you're searching a good drugstore foundation, this review can help you. Smashing Beauty reviewed 6 drugstore foundations (but I think Revlon Age Defying isn't available in Slovenia, I'm not completely sure).

*Nuša or Moonchild made a very cute snowflake manicure and she used polish, which looks gorgeous specially over black.

 ***


I hope you had lovely week and that next one will be even better. Thank you for reading. 

25 komentarjev

  1. stvarno si bila vrijedna ;)
    nail art wheel ti je fantastičan... i taj snjeguljica lakić mi je super :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Prekrasen, jaz se mu nisem mogla upreti. :D

      Izbriši
  2. beautiful! and that is so awesome you saw where mozart was born!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. The city is amazing, is worth to visit it one day. I think I'll go in the summer again to see the city in its summer glow. :D

      Izbriši
  3. čestitke za bl, jst jih obožujem!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Mislim, da jih bom jaz tudi, ker mi je odtenek prekrasen, aplikacija odlično, suši se hitro ... Škoda le, da so tako dragi. :(

      Izbriši
  4. Snow white lak je res nekaj posebnega <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Kakšne lepe poslikave nohtov. Škoda, da sama nisem taka mojstrica :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Vse pride z vajo, tako da se nič bat poskusit. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Snow White lak <3, takoj bi ga imela. Pa ti si talent za poslikave nohtov. Rudolf in božiček sta tako adorable :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :)
      Vidim, da nisem edina, ki se je zaljubila v ta lak: :D

      Izbriši
  7. Loved your haul! Also the lipstick holder is cute. I'll try it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      You should, it's a great way to storage your lipsticks. :D

      Izbriši
  8. Salzburg looks really beautiful on your photos!
    And I love the wheel with Christmas nail art :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Salzburg it's amazing city, I want to go back one day.
      Thank you. :)

      Izbriši
  9. cekam recezniju baleinog losiona :) a ovi svi na nail wheelu su cool :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Upam, da mi uspe pred božičem, imam namreč namen objaviti še kar nekaj božičnih manikur. :D

      Izbriši
  10. So much good stuff in one post! I love that Snow White image on the polish bottle--I would have bought that, too.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) Snow White stole our heart. :D

      Izbriši
  11. Oval z decembrskimi manikurami je čudovit. <3 Res imaš talent!
    Pa hvala za reportažo iz Salzburga. Jaz sem bila enkrat v srednji šoli, ampak je deževalo in nisem odnesla nekih posebnih vtisov.

    Hvala za povezavo, res sem vesela, da si zadovoljna s stojalom. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Čeprav meni niso vsi vzorci najbolj všeč, nekateri mi niso uspeli, kot sem si zamislila.
      Saj v soboto je tudi deževalo, ampak na srečo ne cel čas. Rada bi se vrnila enkrat poleti ali pa še prej spomladi, da ga vidim svetočega. Je pa prekrasno mesto.

      Zelo, je super za shranjevanje šmink. In zdaj so končno vse na enem mestu. :D

      Izbriši
  12. Super fotke iz Salzburga, zgleda krasno, midve sva se peljali mimo na poti do Munchna. :))
    Balein tuš gel me mika, pa si ne upam kupiti, ker so mi Fruttinijevi naredili celo štalo na nogah (mozoooljčki!) in se držim Alverde ... :/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mogoče pa si alergična ali kaj. Jaz sem prej imela že enega Baleinega in mi je bil super.

      Izbriši
  13. http://www.elisting.at/ business and personal webpages from austria.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3