Random Sunday #11

Hi, girls! It's a last Sunday in 2012 and that means last Random Sunday post for this year. Gosh, I won't ramble a lot about year 2012, it happen a lot of things, some were good, some not so good. But at the moment I feel great and I hope my year 2013 will be the same - great. I'll do a survey of year 2012 on my blog tomorrow and show you my favourite nail polishes, manicures and more of this year. 

Let's start with food today. :P On Monday I baked a cheese cake, because we all love to eat it and on Christmas day we ate it all.

 
 This week a received a giveaway prize I won on Natalie's BeautyLand blog. So many amazing stuff. Look, I have MUA Undressed palette now, which is a dupe of UD Naked palette. 


I won another giveaway, this time on blog Maja's Beauty Blog. It writes it lovely Maja from Slovenia. I won some really nice goodies. Gosh, I have to admit, lately I'm pretty lucky girl.


Za piko na i drugstore had some discounts this week and I couldn't resist, I bought Sleek Ultra Matte V2 palette. I payed 8,5 € for it. I also ordered China Glaze Angel Wings with it, I showed you swatches of it yesterday. 


This is what I'm wearing on my nails, when my boyfriend chooses a polish - Catrice Heavy Metallic.


And few photos from an evening walk, that I went with my boyfriend this week. They're nothing special, but I though I'd show them to you anyway. I was testing my new camera.



***
Link love:
*Rittenbratten showed swatch of OPI Sparkle-icious polish. I felt in love immediately.

* Golden Rose has a new collection of polishes, called Jolly Jewels. Omg, this collection is amazing, why are they not available in Slovenia. You can see swatches on these blogs:

*On blog Makeup&More you can see swatches of Alessandro Crystal Punk polish. I like it more and more.

***

Thank you all for being with me this year. I hope, you'll stay next year too. I wish you all the best in 2013.

16 komentarjev

  1. I am charmed with your blog, I follow you from Spain and wish you a happy year 2013 from http://miblogenmiventana.blogspot.com


    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I'll check your blog. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Tudi tebi vse lepo v 2013! In torta izgleda ODLIČNA <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Ok, now I want some cheesecake :D.

    Thank you for mentioning my swatches! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Your swatches were great, can't wait to see them more. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Nice stuff,I love Sleek palettes,they are really great:)Oh and cheese cake,yummy,I love it:)Wish you a Very Happy New Year,hope its a an amazing one!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Sleek palettes are amazing, I wish I would own them all. :P
      Me too, I hope it's going to be great year for all of us.

      Izbriši
  5. nice posts dear!
    following ur blog hope u'll favor me back :)
    http;//ablazeaqua.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Res si srečnica s temi giveawayi ;) Zgleda, da imajo vsi fantje isti okus, sem sama enkrat mojemu rekla naj mi izbere lak in mi je isto Heavy Metallic izbral :D
    Želim ti lepo in uspešno leto 2013 :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Haha, očitno imajo res. Mogoče jim je vijolična zelo pri srcu. :D
      Jaz tebi tudi. :D

      Izbriši
  7. Ooo, luštno, okraski pred hišami! :)
    Torta zgleda njami! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Torta je bila odlična. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3