29. december 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Angel Wings

Hi, girls! Today I have another amazing polish for you. Few days ago I placed an order on Zapikonai (I'll show you tomorrow, what I got, it's not much) and today I received a package. I ordered China Glaze Angel Wings nail polish and I applied it immediatelly as I got it. It's a golden shade with gold and holographic glitter. It's a part of this year's China Glaze's holiday collection Holiday Joy. Application didn't cause me any problem, I applied 2 thicker coats. The surface of my nail is pretty rough, although I used 2 coats of top coat, which surprises me, because usually glittery polishes became smooth on nails after 1 or 2 coats of TC.

This is, how it looks in the shadow. Nothing special, right?


And this is how it looks in the sun. Ah-ma-zing. The sun shows it in its all shine. In person it looks even better. Holographic glitter makes this polish special, it's so pretty.


I bought an electric bulb yesterday and today I started to use my lightbox again. This polish looks pretty in my lightbox too and here it's the most color accurate. 


What do you think about this polish, is this your kind of color? Did you get anything from China Glaze Holiday Joy collection or do you have anything on your WL? Thank you for reading.

24 komentarjev:

  1. Ohhh pretty! I like the fact that the holo glitter is not too small or too big. Hhmm... I might get it as well :P :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. The holo glitter is perfect. If this polish would be without it, I probably wouldn't get it.

      Izbriši
    2. You are right. The finish makes it special... and magical.

      Izbriši
    3. Yes. If you'll get it, you won't regret. I think you'll love it. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Looks really gorgeous in the sunlight!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wow! Love it, this one is really special. I would like once to see your whole collection :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) I'm planning first to do a list of all my polishes, some comparisons to see, if I'll give away some and then I'll photograph them all. :)

      Izbriši
  4. this is gorgeous!! look at that sparkle in the sun!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. THank you. :) In the sun is amazing. :D

      Izbriši
  5. v srbiji se še vedno čaka na holiday joy, ampak so tle min 3x cenejše kot v zapiko... in jih bom počakala... angel wings je res čudovit, gre na wl!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, saj pri nas so pretirane cene, zato pa sem vzela samo 1. Če bi bile cene nižje, mislim, da bi se jih dosti več prodalo. Ti pa ne bo žal, če ga vzameš, je prekrasen. :D

      Izbriši
  6. Neobican mi je cijeli, ali lijep, jedino sto bi ga utopila u top coatu da je lijepo gladak

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz bi tudi raje, da je bolj gladek, ampak holo bleščice v njem odtehtajo vse. :)

      Izbriši
  7. It's really special, and it looks great on your nails.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. hi dear following ur blog hope u'll follow me back @ http://ablazeaqua.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Ooo. Ful je lep! Kot disco krogla, ampak zlat :P
    Jaz imam dva zlata laka, pa ni noben tako zanimiv kot tale :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Meni je tale posebej zanimiv zaradi holo bleščic, te ga delajo posebnega. :)

      Izbriši
  10. Joj kako je lep. Sem si želela par stvari, posebej tiste paketke, vendar sem se zadržala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem si privoščila eno paleto in tale lak, zdaj pa še čakam Essence Vintage Disctrict kolekcijo, potem pa malo pavze od kozmetičnih stvaru *upam*. :D

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3