NOTD: Catrice Coral -al -al -al (Siberian Call LE)

Hi, girls! I see, you really liked yesterday's post, there were a lot of comments. Thank you for that. :) I think holo polishes will never stop being popular.
Today I have for you my current manicure, a Catrice polish Coral -al -al -al from Siberian Call LE, that was a part of my Christmas present. This is a very bright coral creme shade, it looks almost like it would be neon, but it's not. It applys nice, although my bottle has a strange brush - it's similar to their brush from regular assortiment, just that this one is not the longest in the middle, but on one side.


The formula of this polish is good and because of it the application doesn't cause any problems, because the brush is a bit wonky. I used 2 coats for this manicure and I applied Essence top coat in the end. This polish didn't last long on me. I applied it yesterday and today it already chipped, although I used a top coat. Well, my nails are so, no mather what I do, none of the polishes will last long. 
This is a very pretty shade and it's has a cute bottle with snowflakes, but the color doesn't reminds me on winter and snow. To me this is more summery shade. The word "Siberian" reminds me on cold, winter and snow and with them I connect white and blue color, not coral.


Do you like coral polishes? Did you get anything from Catrice Siberian Call collection? Thank you for reading.

26 komentarjev

  1. Wow! Prekrasan je, obožavam koraljne :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Meni so koralni odtenki tudi všeč, jih imam kar nekaj. :)

      Izbriši
  2. that's definitely more summery but that's really pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is such a great color,really pretty,I love it:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I like it too a lot. :)

      Izbriši
  4. It's not a Winter color, but looks great on you!! I still haven't found this LE, actually I might check the press release images, I still don't know which polish shades are available :$.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) This collection has 5 shades, this is the only bright one. It has one black and one brownish-purple shimmery shade, but for others 2 I don't remember, how they look.

      Izbriši
  5. I feel a bit frustrated wjen I see a nice Catrice polish because it's almost impossible, for me, to find the limited editions of this brand... :-(
    Not a winter shade, but it's super cute, I love corals! :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ops, sorry for typos, I'm writing from my mobile phone! :-D

      Izbriši
    2. So sorry to hear that. I have a luck, that I live in a place, where people don't buy a lot of LE stuff, so I can get what ever I want. :D

      Izbriši
  6. Lep je. Obožujem koralne lake, to poletje sem si jih čisto preveč kupila :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Meni je koralna barva tudi zelo ljuba, imam kar nekaj lakov v tej barvi. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Barva je nadkrasna. Najbrž res ne zimska, ampak za poletje bi bila čudovita. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Poleti bo zagotov večkrat prav prišel za poživitev nohtov. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Da nema bas neke veze sa sibirom, ali dobro ce doc za ljeto :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. ...in zdaj si tega swatcha ne spravim iz glave... =P prekrasno izgleda na tvojih nohtih!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3