Last Minute Christmas Nail Art Ideas

Tomorrow is Christmas and today I have for you few more nail art ideas, I did last week and during the weekend. I thought I should publish them all today, because it's the last day before Christmas and maybe I'll give any of you an idea, what to do as tomorrow's manicure, if you don't know yet.

Christmas Dots
This one is very easy to do and it looks pretty nice on nails. It's a combo of white, green and red color. It looks kinda like colorful snowfall. I used H&M White polish as a base and I made dots with Catrice Abloom and Catrice I Sea You.


I made a quick tutorial for you:
Step 1: Apply 2 coats of white polish. 
Step 2: Take a dotting tool and do red dots on nail. Make them bigger and closer on the tip of your nail and smaller and more apart on the rest of your nail.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 with green polish.
Step 4: Wait few minutes, that everything dries and apply a top coat to protect your manicure.


Jingle Bells
The next one looks similar to the first one, because I used the same polishes. Well, almost the same. Here I used Essence White Hype as a base. This one is also very easy to do. All you do is put dots all over the nails, so that red and green exchange. The final result is gorgeous. On an accent nail I decided to do a yellow bell with Essence Happy.


Winter Half Moon
For this manicure I used Catrice It's All I Can Blue and H&M White. This one requires more time, because you have to wait that white base drys (except if you use fast drying top coat). As you can see, I didn't wait long enough and my half moons smudged. But no matter that, this manicure looks very good in person, probably because I used my favourite blue polish, which looks amazing combined with white.   


I also did a tutorial for this one:
Step 1: Apply 2 coats of white polish. Wait that the white polish completely drys. You can also use a fast drying top coat to speed up this process.
Step 2: Use a rounded sticker and place it on the top of your nail. You can skip this step, if you think, you can do a half moon freehanded.
Step 3: Paint your nail with blue polish.
Step 4: Remove the sticker. You should get a half moon design on your nail (mine doesn't look nice, because my white polish wasn't completely dry).
Step 5: Use a white polish and sponge it on the tip of your nail.
Step 6: Wait that the manicure drys and use a top coat to protect it and make it last longer. 


Christmas Saran Wrap
I also did a Christmas inspired manicure with saran wrap tehnique. I must admit, that it didn't turned out as I had in mind. My idea was to use a golden color as a base and than red and green colors together over each nail. I obviously failed, it doens't look as good as I thought it will at all. I added some glitter in the end, but I'm not sure, that it looks better. Polishes I used are Essence Don't Feed The Tiger, Catrice Abloom, Catrice I Sea You and Constance Caroll Aqua Sparkle.


Red polishes
Although I did a lot of Christmas inspired nail art's this year, I think my manicure for Christmas day will be red. I still haven't decided, which polish will I wear and what will I do. I selected 10 red polishes (ok, China Glaze is orange, but I love the shimmer in it, so I added it to the list) from my collection and swatch them on a nail wheel. 


China Glaze Riveting, Catherine Arley 923, Catrice Lovely Sinner, Depend 308, H&M Je T'aime, NYX Girls Sexy Plum, NYX Girls Fire Amber, Ruby Kisses Ruby Slippers, She 195, P2 Hold Me Tight. 


I really like all 10 polishes, but I think I'll choose H&M Je T'aime, because it has amazing gold shimmer in it and maybe I'll do some gradient. I'll se tomorrow. I don't know about you, but I usually do my Christmas manicure on Christmas day. Thank god for fast drying top coat.


Here you can see few other manicures I did on Christmas theme: click

What will be your Christmas manicure? I'll show you mine in tomorrow's post. Thank you for reading.

14 komentarjev

  1. LOVE that blue gradient, beautiful manicures!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Prva manikura s temi pikicami je super!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Vesel božič tudi tebi. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Fora su last minute manikure, a crveni su prekrasni, pogotovo mi je ovaj ruby kisses upao u oci :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Ruby Kisses sem lani nosila kot božično manikuro, je prav lep rdeč bleščičast lak: :)

      Izbriši
  5. Sploh zadnja mi je res zelo zelo všeč! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3