Christmas Nail Art Santa's Hats and Dress

One must simply love December. It's time for some Christmas themed nail art. I didn't join any Christmas nail art challenge in the end, but I decided to do some of the themes on my nails anyway, because this December I'm in a very festive mood (it's going to be a Happy December on nails too). And maybe I'll give you some ideas for a Christmas day manicure.


I decided to start with something easy, because I haven't done any nail art for some time now. I made Santa's hats and dress. It actually came out pretty good. I used Essence Iced Eyes Baby, Essence Berry Me Home, Essence White Hype, Essence Kind Of Magic and a random black polish.


What do you think? Does it look like a Christmas manicure, you would wear? Thank you for reading.

P. S. I'm having a Facebook giveaway, so if you're a fan of my Facebook page, don't forget to enter. :)