Christmas Nail Art: Inspired by Movie Elf

Yesterday my boyfriend and I were watching movie Elf and I totally got inspired to do a nail art, so here it is. I was mostly inspired with Buddy's green dress and his favourite food - candies. I didn't know exact which candys to make, so in the end I decided for 2 candy canes and I think they go well together with the rest of designs.


On the tumb I wrote a word elf. I though it will be very hard to write it, but it wasn't. Luckily my nail on thumb is pretty long and I could do big letters. This one is my favourite of them all.


Polishes I used here are: Fingrs Original French Manicure (white), Essence Fall For Me (blue), NYX Girls Mermaid Green (green), Essence Happy (yellow), She 230 (gold), Catrice Abloom (red), Essence Kind Of Magic (golden-yellow) and a random black polish.


I really enjoyed wathing Elf, it's a funny movie. And very inspirational too. Do you like Elf movie? What do you think about my manicure? Thank you for reading.

18 komentarjev

  1. slatki, dobar posao si napravila :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. this is so cute! your letters came out perfectly!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nice post dear :)

    Join jewelry giveaway on my blog :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/12/giveaway-vii.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Predivno!!
    Palac i mali prst su mi najbolji :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. these are too cute! what color did you use on your thumb to write the words ELF?

    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I used NYX Girls Mermaid Green.

      Izbriši
  6. jel mozes vjerovat da ja nisam nikad gledala ovaj film, mogla bi ovog bozica :) a svidja mi se manikura

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz sem ga letos tudi šele drugič, enkrat prej pa že davno na televiziji. Je pa zabaven film. Hvala. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Mislim, da Elf filma nisem gledala... Si pa naredila (ponovno) lepo manikuro. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Poglej ga, je kar zabaven. Hvala. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3