Christmas Nail Art: Gifts

Hi, girls! It's less than a week till Christmas. Are you excited? I know I am. I don't know why, but this year I feel specially festive. Because there's only little time till Christmas I decided to post mostly Christmas inspired nail art's till that day. I still have few ideas I want to show to you.


Christmas can't go by without gifts (I actually think it can, but we leave now my opinion by side and concentrate on nails), so I had to do them on my nails too. My idea was to do each nail in different color and each gift in darker color with brighter ribbon in the same or similar color. I also added golden glittery line to each ribbon. I didn't add a bow, because that would be too much.


I used a whole bunch of polishes. 12, if we are exact. I won't write them all down, but if you're interested to know the name of any of them, ask me in a comment. I'll be glad to answer you.


I really like how this turned out. This is one of the manicures I'm ready proud of it. Do you like it? Thank you for reading.

22 komentarjev

  1. krasni su ti darovi, imaš koji viška ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. V kateri barvo ga pa želiš? :P Kak se mogoče najde. :D

      Izbriši
  2. Luštno <3 Lahkov si pa tud uporabila cel bataljon :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. :) Haha, res je, za vsako darilo 2 + 1 za vse skupaj. :D

      Izbriši
  3. I see why you are proud of this mani: it's super!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. so cute and lovely little gifts :-) you choose nice colours

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. So charming!! I love it! :)
    And, I'm excited about Christmax too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)
      Yay, only little time till Christmas. :)

      Izbriši
  6. Wow, amazing! I like "gift wrap" nails, but these are one of the best I've seen! Great job :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you, you just made me blush. Is nice to hear a compliment from such a great blogger as you are. :)

      Izbriši
  7. I pick the blue gift, I pick the blue gift :) sto je unutra?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hehe, to pa je skrivnost - skrivnostno darilo. :)

      Izbriši
  8. Yay !
    Hard to pick a gift
    so cute

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Iii, kako so lepi. Preprosti, ampak čarobni :)
    Lepo si naredila!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3