Christmas Nail Art: Christmas Stamping

Hi, girls! In this post I showed you a plate with Christmas patterns I bought in Tedi. Today I decided to try it. I have to warn you, me and stamping are not best friends, I'm much better in free-hand nail art and I also love it more. This plate has 7 patterns and they're pretty big, so I didn't know, which 5 to use for my manicure. More than 1 pattern was not possible to stamp on most of my nails, except thumb. A candy cane, a tree and an inscription Merry Christmas are thin enough to stamp 2 on my thumb, so I decided to stamp a tree and a Merry Christmas on it.


As a base I used Essence I'm So Very. For stamping I used Essence Stamp Me! White nail polish. The patterns on this plate are very cute and the manicure doesn't look bad at all, but I'm more a free-hand nail art girl. For some girls is stamping easier to do, but to me a nail art is easier to do.


Later I applied a top coat, but I smudged the manicure, unfortunately. My favourite pattern are 2 bells on my pinkie.


What do you think, do you like this plate and the manicure I did? Thank you for reading.