Christmas Day

Merry Christmas, everybody. How was your day? I had very nice Christmas, but now I'm so tired. I just thought to write a post to show you, what was on my nails today and to wish you a happy holiday.

In the end I decided to wear H&M Je T'aime nail polish, very gorgeous red shade with red and golden shimmer. I used 2 coats. On my thumb and ring finger I added 1 coat of Essence Make It Golden. I love this combo, I need to wear this H&M polish more often.


My manicure with bracelets, I was wearing. 


Here is my today's make up. I didn't really have a lot of time to play with make up today, so I used a bit red and some browns and made very easy make up look. All eyeshadows are from Essence.


My dear readers and followers, I hope you had wonderful day today. Merry Christmas. 


What was on your nails today? Thank you for reading.