Random Sunday #6

Hi, girls! How was your Sunday? I spend a whole day studying and now it's time for some blogging.

I have nubbins. I had to shorten my nails down again, because they break like crazy. The polish I'm wearing is Joy 389. These polishes are so cheap, but they stink like crazy. But guess what, I wore this little guy for 3 days with only minimal tip wear and no chipping. How amazing is that?


I won a giveaway! Yupi! So, I won a giveaway on Mateji ustvarjata blog and I'm so happy, because the prize is amazing. My first Elf stuff. Finally I can try this brand too. Mateja did a good job with wraping up the package, it took me some time to unwrap it. :) Reviews of Elf eyeshadow palette and lipstick are definitely coming up in December. Thank you, Mateja and Mateja.:*


I went to Tedi store this week. They have all kinds of stuff. I got few thigs for DIY project, I finally got the mirror for doing make up in my room (yay, natural light) for 2 € and I got few nail stuff. They have a set of 2 plates for 1,5 €. I got a set with one plate, that has christmas designs, because I can use it now in December. Plus, I got some nail wheels. They have nail wheels for 1 €. I think we can't get nail wheels anywhere else in Slovenia.


I also went in DM. My hair is very dry at the moment, so I got it some treatment (Alverde Härol MAndel Argan and Fructis Repair and Shine 3 mask). Lately I'm becoming candle obsessed, I got one candle with apple, cinnamon smell and one with vanilla smell. They both smell amazing. Plus, I also got Depend 334, a polish from their winter collection, if I'm not mistaken.


Depend 334 is a shade with milky base and pink and silver glitter. On my nails I don't like it as I do in the bottle. It looks nice and it's a special shade, but I just prefer on my nails colors, that pop out.



***
Link love:
* On Monday I and Nuša did a Twin Post. Don't forget to read her post, if you haven't yet, here.

*Sandra reviewed Avon's Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil, which she said is a great product for dry hair. Sound something I need.

*Mateja wrote 2 posts about her current hair care here and here. You should definitely read both, because she gave great tips.

*Krvava Meri wrote a post about DIY pilling for lips. Easy to do, so I'll definitely do it myself too.

*Another DIY. Ana from Maybe's New Start showed on her blog, how to do your own Z palette from things, you have at home and you don't need them anymore. Definitely worth to do. I'm doing this myself too.

***



Thank for reading. Have a nice week next week. :)