Random Sunday #5

Hi, girls! How are you? It's Sunday and it's time for another Random Sunday. Today it will be shorter. I didn't photograph much this week. I also had a lot of problems with Internet connection. Our modem died and we had to replace it. Then Internet worked for some time, then didn't work. Complications. But now it luckily works great.

My nails are short. They're even shorter now than on this photo. Nail on my ring finger broke and I had to fill them down. But luckily I have a lot of material to show you, so I don't mind. I made leopard manicure, because I think it looks great on short nails. And it's easy to do. I used Essence Love's Recipe, Ruby Kisses Tropical Green, Catrice It's All I Can Blue and random black polish.


Waiting to be swatched. 4 Beauty UK palettes. I couldn't help myself, I got 4 palettes for the price of two and they were even on sale. Great bargain.


Yesterday came to our house 2 cats. It looks like someone abandoned them. What kind of people do that? We decided to adopt them. They both look in good condition and healthy. One is he and one is she. They still don't have names. 


Our Ris. He doesn't like the cats. He's so jealous. He wants our attention all for himself.


 One inspirational quote for the end.


Enjoy the rest of the Sunday and I wish you a nice beginning of the week. Thanks for reading.

18 komentarjev

  1. Lovely post! You are so nice to adopt the cats, I'm sure they'll be good friends with Ris very soon :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I had to adopt them, they're so cute and I felt sorry for them.

      Izbriši
  2. Čudovita manikura :) Pa lepa mucka, mata srečo da sta vas našla <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Še dobro, da prej nismo imeli mačk, da smo ju lahko posvojili, drugače ne bi šlo.

      Izbriši
  3. nohti so čudoviti (posebej če rečem da ne maram leopard print :D)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. awww i love that you took the cats in!! they are adorable

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. WE had to, I felt sorry for them, because they were abandoned. THey're so cute. <3

      Izbriši
  5. nisam ljubitelj bas tigrastog uzorka, ali mace i Ris su predivni <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Your animals are soooo adorable:))

    The mixed cat is very beautiful:)


    myvividvvorld.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. krasne paletice, i to 4 za cijenu 2... ljubomorna sam :D
    mace su slatke, a ris je car :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, je bilo treba izkoristiti, ker so super te palete.
      Ris je res krasen, ampak ljubosumen. Se mora pe malo navaditi.

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3