Random Sunday #4

Hi, girls! How was your weekend? Mine was great, I had a good time this weekend with my friends and my darling. Now it's already Sunday. I can't believe, how quick the time passes by.

Summer published photo of pancakes on Twitter and she made me hungry, so I had to do them for dinner. The best dinner ever!

On Wednesday there was a big orange moon in the sky and I took some photos. Well, I'm not that good photograph or I just don't know all functions of my camera, so I made poor photos. The moon looked huge on the sky, but on photo it looks pretty small.


I was playing with pigments this week. I made look only with them. I used Essence Alice Had a Vision - Again, Strawberry Smoothie, Smell The Caramel and Catrice Havana Drum. Not that bad, these make up looks can be very intensive.


One of my NOTD's this week. Essence I'm So Very and Essence Waking Up In Vegas. I love this combo, Waking Up In Vegas never dissapoints me.


The package from Brazil finally arrived this week. I started arranging this swap already in June and it took a while, also because they send the package back to my swapper, but now it finally found the way to me.


And look, what was in it. Hits No Olimpo holographic polishes!


 The weather isn't very sunny here, it shines here and there, so here are quick swatches for you. I'll do better swatches, I just hope the sun will cooperate with me. 
Ares, Atena, Poseidon, Apollo and Hera.


Demeter. This is my current NOTD. Look at this holo effect. I made photos, when it was cloudy and it's still very strong. I already see, how beautiful will they look in the sun with no clouds on the sky.


This week I had quite a lot of views on my blog. Twice were more than 950 views a day and on Friday there were more than 1000 views on my blog. All I can say it's wow.


***
Link Love:
*Krvava Meri wrote a great post about buying used cosmetics. Worth to read (unfortunately for international readers, the post is in Slovenian).

*Nihrida showed swatches of Hip Queens Wear Blue Yeans, that came back on Catrice shelfs this fall and new version has no shimmer. Looks like something I need to have in my stash. Creme shades rock my world.

*German Blogger Angelina was on Wetter, dass ...? yesterday and she had to guess 4 from 5 polishes. They were randomly picked from 230 polishes. Guess, what? She did it! Yay for nail polish addicts.

*Slovenian bloggers, there is a new blog for us, called Slovenian Bloggers. It's a coalition of all bloggers, that are Slovenian nationality, to get us know each other better.

*I choosed winner of my Essence giveaway and I already send her email. She still didn't respond, but I hope she will soon. If not, I'm choosing another winner. Click here to see who the winner is.

***


Thank you for reading.

32 komentarjev

  1. great post! it's so full of awesomeness :D
    those pancakes look so good, and i love your makeup and flakie/holo polish swatches!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :)*
      Pancakes were great, everybody love them.:)

      Izbriši
  2. I´ve had a nice Saturday with my family. I love pancakes, we ate them on Saturday as well :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Pancakes are the best! I'm glad, you have a nice Saturday. :)

      Izbriši
  3. mmmm, pancakes... and that package from Brazil is just awesome :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. I was so happy to finally get it! :)

      Izbriši
  4. super swap, palačinke zgledajo dobro, luna pa kar grozna! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Palačinke so bile njami. :)

      Izbriši
  5. Those crepes look amazing! An I'm loving the holo skittles =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. crveni s flakijima izgleda super, a i ovi hits holici <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tale kombinacija je zakon.
      Hits holo so končno moji, sem jih dolgo čakala. <3

      Izbriši
  7. Odgovori
    1. I know.
      Please, check your email, you have a message from me.

      Izbriši
  8. uf, kako dobro izgleda vegas na rdečem. nujno bom poiskusila!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nujno. Kombinacija je kameleonska. Seveda potem pokaži na blogu. :)

      Izbriši
  9. O zdaj smo pa cela ekipa lačne :D

    LP, ALLAROUNDEVE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Bo pa moral nekdo palačinke narediti. :)

      Izbriši
  10. Orange moon and the pancakes totally stole the show! XD
    Wonderful Essence manicure btw!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Who doesn't love the pancakes? We all do! :D
      Thank you. :D

      Izbriši
  11. Uh kolk je pa tale Essence manikura dobra. Definitivno morem probat.

    In pa na mojem blogu te čaka nagrada/tag Best pet award

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Definitivno probaj. :)
      Hvala, bom napisala enkrat ta teden. :)

      Izbriši
  12. Pancakes looks delicious :).
    Gorgeous holos!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Tale post se je nekako izgubil med včerajšnjimi objavami, zato šele zdaj vidim. Tista slika palačink ne bi smela biti na začetku. Zdaj smo vse lačne. :P

    Čestitke za uspešno bloganje in odličen obisk. :) Samo tako naprej.
    Hvala tudi za omembo. <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Nič hudega. Palačinke pa so namerno na začetku. :)

      Hvala. :)
      Tvoji posti so odlični in zelo poučni, tako da sem te morala omeniti - za vsako, ki morda tega še ne ve. ;)

      Izbriši
  14. omg the pancake!!

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Zdej si pa še meni lušte naredila s temi palačinkami. Pa ravno pred spanjem! Že vem o čem bom sanjala danes... :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. kod mene je vrijeme ručka ali bih radije koju tvoju palačinku :D
    crvena manikura je super a brazilski holići fenomenalni *.*
    krasne brojke, čestitam :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Okeeej, luna zgleda super! :D
    Ah, laki, krasni so! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Uh, jaz tale waking up in Vegas iščem že dolgo pa ga nikjer ne morem dobit... :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3