My Big Love

Hi, girls! Today I'm showing you my favourite polish from all new Catrice polishes, that were released this summer/fall, when they changed assortment. The polish is called It's All I Can Blue and I'm in love. It's a gorgeous blue creamy shade, very similar to Astor 70 and Aura 28. I already wore it so many times, also as my pedicure, because it looks amazing on toes. It's has a great formula, which makes application very easy. It's opaque in 2 coats. I know I wrote a lot of superlatives in this post, but I can't help myself, I adore this polish. It's often my choise, when I don't know, what to wear on my nails. If you would like to see a comparison with Astor and Aura polish, wrote me in a comments below (if yes, I'll publish it next week).


If I would be forced to choose my top 5 nail polishes (which would be very very hard), this one would be in this group. What do you think, do you like it as much as I do or this is not your color?

26 komentarjev

  1. Lep pa ful sede tvojemu odtenku kože. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lep. Lahko mi ga kupiš za božič :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Hehe, si prefrigana ti. :P Dobiš darilo, če ga dobim tudi jaz, haha. :P

      Izbriši
  3. you are really big lover of blue colour! the next amazing blue, I want it! :-D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I adore blue color, specially like this. :)

      Izbriši
  4. WOW,prekrasan je,moram u shopping ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Zelo lep, sem vedela, da bo večini všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  5. I ja obozavam ovaj lak, taman sam ga maloprije nalakirala na nokte <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Potem pa sem izbrala čisto pravi trenutek za objavo. :D

      Izbriši
  6. Lovely color! It reminds my the summer :)

    anesagill.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's such a bright and happy color. :)

      Izbriši
  7. Odgovori
    1. Res je, eden najbolj luštnih odtenkov. ;)

      Izbriši
  8. Čudovit <3 Prosim naredi primerjavo, ker se prepričujem da ga ne rabim. Imam Astor 70, Essence Grumpy pa še Kiko 336, tako da se res moram zadržati :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ok, bom. :) Bom še dodala Grumpy-a k primerjavi. :D

      Izbriši
  9. Na sliki me je totalno navdušu v resnici je pa veliko bolj vijolčen in mi sploh ni všeč :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3