H&M New Moon

Last week I showed you few H&M nail polish swatches and today I have another H&M polish for you (layered over other 3). It's a polish with golden flakies. It's called New Moon (hello, Twilight fans. Ok, maybe it's not connected with Twilight, but this name always remind me on New Moon movie). I got it in Austria some time ago for 1,95 €. I love the bottle, it looks like all those indie polishes with handwriting on the piece of paper on the bottle. The polish has a good formula, it's so easy to apply, flakies stick great to the base polish. One coat is enough to give a great flakie effect on nails. Flakies are gold, but a bit sheer. I think, they would loke amazing over black, but I applied them over more bright colors. Over every shade is one coat of New Moon. My favourite combo is with Peppermint Fusion.

New Moon Over Peppermint Fusion


New Moon over Honey, I'm Home


New Moon over Hunt Me Down


What do you think, girls? Do you like golden flakies or not?

29 komentarjev

  1. Odgovori
    1. To je res, ampak tule mi je najljubša kombinacija z modro. :)

      Izbriši
  2. Sem prvo gledala a so glitter al so flakies, pol sem pa šla brat. Ful dobro zgledajo. Skoraj must have :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Prekrasan je,ali meni se najviše sviđa preko plavca ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kak luštno! Pa lepi nohti, ravno prava dolžina<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Zadnje lase so pogosto take dolžine, ker se mi lomijo in ne morem imeti več zelo dolgih.

      Izbriši
  5. that's such a pretty polish! I've never seen it in store...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Really? I don't know, if it's still available or not, I think it was LE. But if your H&M's do have cosmetic, then it should be available, if not, then probably not.

      Izbriši
  6. I saw that one in the store and didn't get it back then... maybe I want it after all!?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, you want it. ;) I hope you can still get it.

      Izbriši
  7. wow, takšne flakies nujno rabim :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Krasno popestrijo manikuro, a ne? Upam, da ti uspe kje dobiti ta lak. :)

      Izbriši
  8. I like it! Would never have expected something like this from H&M

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Then they surprised you. :) They're following trends and they know, nail polish addict love flakies. :)

      Izbriši
  9. svidja mi se ovaj new moon top coat, najbolji mi je preko plavog :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back Please ?:)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    ChrischelleBelle Chanelene

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for following me. I'll check your blog.

      Izbriši
  11. Podsjeća me malo na moj prvi i jedini flakey, onaj Essence. super je to stvar. nosim na iste kombinacije kao i ti :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Saj je isto, le da je tale zlat. Essencov bo pa vedno moj najljubši. <3

      Izbriši
  12. Sploh 2. kombinacija mi je super! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. super je, a najbolje mi izgleda preko Peppermint Fusion :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Oooooooo. Noro lep!! Tega bi tudi jaz imela :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3