H&M Nail Polish Swatches

Hi, girls! Today I have swatches of 3 H&M nail polishes for you. I posted a haul of all H&M polishes I got in Graz few weeks ago here. I got 4 polishes from their regular line, that are in square shape, but I already posted swatches of Bella's Choise here and I think I catched it pretty real, so I decided I won't swatch it again. Let's go to others 3.

Peppertmint Fusion is a periwinkle shimmery shade. This one was on my WL for so long and now I finally have it. It's gorgeous, probably my favourite from all 3 I'm showing you today. It has a bit watery formula, but application is very good. I used 2 coats.



Honey I'm Home is a dusty purple creme shade. The application is very good. I think I never had problem applying H&M polishes, they all have great formula. I used 2 coats.


Hunt Me Down is a khaki green creme shade. This one was also on my WL and I'm lucky to get it finally. It's gorgeous. Formula, application are good as by other shades. I used 2 coats.


These polishes are available in H&M in Austria, Germany, Italia ..., but not in Slovenia. They costs 3,95 €. I love their quality, all polishes have great formula and none of them ever cause me problems with application. These square bottles are very cute to me, plus they're very easy to storage, because they don't take a lot of space (like some big round or other strange bottle shapes). If I remember right, I got Peppermint Fusion and Hunt Me Down for 1 or 2 € (on sale). I love H&M polishes and I'm definitely getting more next time, when I'll go abroad. 

What do you think about these polishes? Which one is your favourite? Do you like H&M polishes?

23 komentarjev

  1. Hunt me down <3 Ga imam, samo ga še nisem sprobala :) Sem ga tudi našla za en evro, pa še Lady luck imam (z zelo slabim čopičem, sreča pa taka :D)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Uf, jaz vedno sovražim, ko dobim kak lep lak z groznim čopičem. :S Le čim prej ga sprobaj, ti bo všeč. :)

      Izbriši
  2. I didn't know your H&Ms had no makeup, as I've often seen other Slovenian bloggers showing them.
    We have no H&M here in town.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. We have some limited edition stuff here and there, but we don't have their regular line. Not even in stores in bigger citys.

      Izbriši
  3. Not every H&M in Germany has makeup. The one in my town doesn't, even though it's not a small city. :/ Next time, I'm in a H&M with a makeup shelf, I'll go look for Peppermint Fusion. <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. But at least some do have it. I also notice in Austria, that not all H&M have make up. But we don't have their permanent line even in bigger citys. I wish at least Ljubljana and Maribor would have them, I love their polishes.
      I hope you'll get it. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Vsi trije so lepi, ampak prvi mi je pa najbolj poseben! Ne morem verjet, da še nimam nobenega H & M laka :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, prvi je res krasen. Če pa jih ni pri nas (dober izgovor:P), ampak si boš morala hitro kakega nabaviti, ker so krasni.

      Izbriši
  5. krasni, naročito prvi i zadnji :D
    nema ih ni u hrvatskoj :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Bas mi je zao sto ih nema kod nas, ova prva dva su mi divna.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I know hoe you feel. Upam, da se naši uvozniki spomnijo in pripeljejo kozmetiko tudi do nas in vas.

      Izbriši
  7. I love that blue! It´s really nice colour

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I had no idea Peppermint Fusion was shimmery! That's so pretty!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Beautiful swatches and polishes! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Povsem netipično za mene, ampak izmed teh treh bi definitivno poskusila z Hunt Me Down. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Zeleni i ljubicasti su mi prelepi. Hunt me Down sam videla u Madjarskoj i ne znam zasto ga nisam tad kupila, sad se kajem.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Beautiful. i cant decide which one is my favorite. We still dont have polishes in Croatia ( in H&M , I mean :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3