Essence Mrs and Mr Glitter

Hi, girls! Today I have for you one very amazing polish, which also has some bad sides. I'm talking about Essence Mrs and Mr Glitter. Ever since I saw promo photos of this polish, I knew, I'm going to get it. It's a polish with transparent base and green, black and blue hexagonal glitter. I felt in love with it immediately I saw it, but then the application dissapointed me. It's a real PITA. If you want to apply it nice with one stroke, you aplly only transparent base or one or two glitters on the nail. I apply it so, that I dab a polish on nails and then, if there are more glitters in one place, I use a brush to separate them and place them all over the nail. 


Luckily I love this polish enough that because of its bad application I don't stop using it. Just look at this combo with Catrice No Snow Patrol, it's amazing. As you can see, here and there is a bit strange glitter, that doesn't look hexagonal. For these swatches I didn't use top coat, although I recommend it. 


Do you own Mrs and Ms Glitter? What do you think about it?

20 komentarjev

  1. I was trying to find Circus Confetti for a looong time and when I went to store to check if they had it, there were both of these amazing polishes standing next to each other.Of course, I had to have them both. Although the application of Mrs and Mr Glitter kind of disappointed me too, I also still love it. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. My thoughts exactly. The application is horrible, but I love this polish. <3

      Izbriši
  2. Looks like I have to get this top coat! Thanks Taya))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's gorgeous, you gonna love it on your nails. :)

      Izbriši
  3. I like the combination. Glitter would be great for some glitter sandwich.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. Yes, it probably would be, but I don't wear glitter sandwiches, don't know why. :)

      Izbriši
  4. Pretty! big glitters are always tricky to distribute evenly on the nail.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, that's true. But here it can happen, that you don't get any glitter on nail. But I love this polish too much to hate it because od that. :)

      Izbriši
  5. This looks so pretty!! I can see why it's a pain to apply, but the result is definitely worth it!
    xoxo
    Blusherine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, the final result is amazing. <3

      Izbriši
  6. Lep je :) Imam iste probleme pri nekaterih lakcih z velikimi bleščicami. Tako pač je, samo mislim, da je vedno vredno potrpeti :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, jaz tudi, sploh s tistimi iz Essence kolekcije Snow White. Se pa res splača potrpeti za končen rezultat. Pa ko se navadiš, hitro gre. :)

      Izbriši
  7. ovay mi je na to buy listi, nisam znala da ima i neke druge oblike osim sesterokuta, ali super daje mu na zanimljivosti

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ja, vmes ima še malo drugače oblikovane glittre, ampak verjetno zato, ker niso vsi lepo šestkotno uspeli. :) Je pa res zanimiv. In opazen. :D

      Izbriši
  8. Ohh I have to buy this polish! It's really pretty :)
    I'm following you.

    http://www.komabunny.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3