Deborah Milano 58 Sparkling Bronze

Hi, girls! Today I'm showing you one very amazing and interesting shade from Deborah Milano. It's called Sparkling Bronze. I got it some time ago in Nama, when it was 30 % off, because I had my eye on this polish for some time before that and I had to use this opportunity to finally get it. It's an amazing shade, just look at it. 


It's a brownish shade with pink and green shimmer. I used 3 thin coats. Application of this polish is amazing and it drys pretty fast. I would never think that these 3 colors can look so great together, but they do. Definitely a very special shade in my stash. 


What do you think, girls? Do you like it or you're not a fan of that kind of colors?

P. S.: My nail polish has a label with name Tehnologia Brevettata, but I googled this polish and I found a name Sparkling Bronze for it. Any idea, what is its real name (if any of you have it)? Thank you.

15 komentarjev

  1. That is so beautiful! Your nail art really is amazing!!!! Love from the UK xx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I like the shiny oil on your cuticles, but the polish shade is pretty, too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. It's from Essence Nail Cuticle Softener Pencil. Usually I spread it all over the nails, but now I forgot. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Tecnologia brevettata means that they registered the technology/formula for this polish, nothing to do with the name!
    I couldn't find a good one though, but I guess sparkling bronze might be it (probably to be found in some old press release).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you for telling me. I didn't know, because they usually have names on top of the bottle.

      Izbriši
  4. Nisem pristaš rjavih odtenkov, samo tega bi pa takoj imela. Res je nekaj posebnega :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tale je res poseben zaradi šimra, ker drugače tudi jaz nimam preveč rada rjavih odtenkov.

      Izbriši
  5. Nisem ravno fanica temnejših rjavih odtenkov, ampak tale je magičen. Lep :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Včasih se najde tudi kak poseben rjav odtenek, kot tale. :)

      Izbriši
  6. I love this polish, it´s nice color :)

    http://anesagill.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I'm not a fan :/ ne volim bas pretjerano smedje

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. It looks so amazing on your nails!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3