Do you know those days, when you should study, but you're doing everything else, just because suddenly everything seems more important to do? Well, I had one of those days yesterday. Instead of studying I played with make up. While studying I alsaway get the most interesting ideas for blog (make up, nail art ...).
I wanted to create something bold with black and gold and this came out in the end.
I was so bold, the black was even more intensive in person. My mother asked me, why are you so black, when she saw me. She's not use to that kind of make up on me (and she probably also didn't see the golden color on me).
- Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base
- Sleek Chaos palette (black - the most pigmented black matt shadow I own. Love it!)
- Essence Circus Circus It's Magic eyeshadow (gold)
- Essence A Piece Of Forever pigment
- Alverde Vanille eyeshadow (for highlighting)
- Essence My Sparkling Acrobat eye liner
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Definiton mascara Max Black
- Essence Eyebros Stylish set (for brows)
- Essence Lash&Brow gel mascara (for brows)
- Essence Tinted Mousturizer Light Skin
- Maybelline Ever Fresh Makeup Sable Sand
- Essence Compact Powder Soft Beige
- Essence Blossoms etc... Multi Colour Powder Flower Power
- Essence Forget it! 3in1 concealer
- Essence Breaking Dawn Part 2 Renesmee Red blush
- Golden Rose 2000 Lipstick in 126
- Essence @Holografics.com Lilac lipgloss
That's not the kind of make up, I would wear every day (although I love wearing dark make up), but I think it would be great for going out on Saturday night on a party.
What do you think? Would you wear this make up?