Blue Comparison


Last week I showed you a swatch of Catrice It's All I Can Blue and today I have for you a comparison of this polish with some other similar polishes. I compared it with Aura 28, Astor 70 and Essence Grumpy.

Catrice It's All I Can Blue, Aura 28, Astor 70, Essence Grumpy.

All four polishes have creme finish and are applied in 2 coats. They have small differences, that are visible in person, but not very noticeable on photos. Catrice is the lightest one and Essence is the darkest one. Astor and Aura are so close, that I would say, that they are dupes.

If I also do a little comparison between bottles: Catrice contains 10 ml of polish, Aura 5,5, Astor 6 and Essence 5.


Decision is on you, which polishes do you want in your stash, but for me all 4 are a must have, because I love this color, it's one of my favourites.

What do you think? Is this your kind of blue color or not?

15 komentarjev

  1. I'm blue da-buh-dee-da-buh-dy :-) You really love this colour :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. They are all very similar but cant decide which one I would choose :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. It's really a hard desicion, if you like this color. :D

      Izbriši
  3. Odgovori
    1. Yes, it is. :) Thanks for the comment. :D

      Izbriši
  4. Vsi so prekleto lepi. Moder lak je verjetno moj drugi najljubši. Prvi je rdeč :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Imam ovaj catrice sto mi po ovim slikama govori da mi Aura i Astor ne trebaju, ali jos uvijek bi vrlo rado Grumpya

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Grumpya neću nikad prežalit :( Astor i Aura imam, Catrice ću nabavit :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3