Recap: Four Elements Challenge

Today just a quick post to remind you on make up's and nail art's I did for Four Elements Challenge, in case you missed any. I really enjoyed doing this challenge, it was fun to do both make up and nail art on a certain theme. My favourite theme was fire, although I also like very much the make up, I did for the water task. I just love how blue looks on me.






Thanks to all the girls, who cooperated with me in this challenge. You all did a great job.

14 komentarjev

  1. Earth mejkap je perfekcija <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. krasan posao si napravila... ali ako se moram odlučiti i ja bih izabrala vatricu :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. love how the make up seems like it's a part of a collection ;)

    XOXOX
    gin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. lovely!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you all for you sweet comments. They mean a lot to me. <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Čisto vsak mejkap in manikura sta čudovita! Ne bi se mogla odločiti kateri je najlepši :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I think I like the water one the best over all :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3