NOTD: Neon Green With a Touch of Gold + OOTD

As promised yesterday, today I have for you a manicure, that I wore on school anniversary on Saturday. I decided to go with something happy and bright and what's more bright than neon green. I used my all time favourite neon polish Ruby Kisses Tropical Green. It has horrible smell, but I love it, because it's one of the rare neon polishes, opaque in 2 coats. And it has a good application.


I didn't want do wear only one color, I wanted to do something more fancy, althougt not very visible, because this neon pops out itself, so I added some gold. I used Essence Make It Golden.  


Here's my OOTD of that night. I'm wearing the dress, I got on sale in New Yorker, and a blazer from Taily Weijl. Shoes are from Deichmann. I showed them in yesterday's post. I have no idea where nylons are from. Earrings are from H&M and the necklase I made myself. 
I wanted to photograph my make up, but it was dark and photos came out horrible. And yeah, I'm wearing glasses. (I don't know, why this photo looks so blurry. On my computer looks more clear. Is something wrong with Blogger?).


What do you think about this neon green shade? Do you still wear neon colors, although is fall?