My Buys From Essence Cherry Blossom Girl TE


This post should be publish few weeks ago, but then as you know my computer was broke and I though I lost all the photos, but in the end the service boy manage to save some of my photos. The photos, I made for Essence Cherry Blossom Girl TE review, were all saved, so I decided to post them. I know, this collection isn't available by us anymore (I don't know, if it will be available in DM, Tuš drugstore or Beauty World), but I know some countrys get some collections later, so maybe swatches will help someone. And I thought, if I already made those swatches and the photos were saved, I would publish them. I did spend some time with photographing and editing. 

Under A Cherry Tree

Asian Sensation

Its Peach Not Cherry

Under A Cherry Tree is a palette with four eyeshadows: orange, peachy, light grey and brown. Eyeshadows are quite good pigmented, easy to apply, blend and they don't crease. I'm very satisfied with this palette. It contains 5 g of product.


Asian Sensation is a blush, that has three colors in one: peachy, orange and mixed coraly one. I'm loving it, because it's good pigmented, easy to apply and blend and it looks good on cheaks. It's big, it contains 9 g of products. On the photo is mixed color first, then peachy and the orange one.


It's Peach Not Cherry lipstick pencil is a peachy matt pencil. I took it, because I was searching for peachy lip product and this color looked perfect, but I'm not satisfied with it. It's easy to apply, but it drys lips and it's creasing like crazy. My lips looks like I would have scurfs on lips, when I'm wearing it. It contains 1,7 gof products.


This collection had 4 polishes, but I took only 3, because the brown wasn't interesteing to me. These polishes have good pigmentation, some sre opaque in one thicker coat (Cherry Cherry Girl).

Fortune Cookie is a darker yellow shimmery shade. It's a bit thicker, so I had to be careful, that I didn't had too much polish on the brush, when I applied it, so the application was easier that way. I used 2 coats. 
It's Peach Not Cherry is a peachy creme shade. I didn't had any problems with application. I used 2 coats.
Cherry Cherry Girl is a hot coral creme shade. No problems with application here either. I used 2 coats.


What do you think about this collection? Did you get anything from it?

19 komentarjev

  1. Great haul! I bought Fortune Cookie and the eyeshadow quad, love that one!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you. :) I'm satisfied with everything I got except lipstick pencil.

      Izbriši
  2. Moram priznat da nisam uzela ništa iz ove kolekcije, ali ovaj rozi lakić je baš lijep, ako naletim na njega uzimam ga

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ta kolekcija je bila ravno po mojem okusu. Sicer pa mislim, da lahko kak dupe tega laka tudi najdeš, ni ravno edinstvena barva.

      Izbriši
  3. Iz te kolekcije sem si kupila samo blush. In mi je res super.
    Drugače pa tudi pink-iš in koralni lak izgledata zelo lepo.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Essence zadnje čase izdaja sama dobra in pigmentirana rdečila.

      Izbriši
  4. Laki so lepi in rdečilo za lička. Drugo mi ne potegne. Nimam nič iz te kolekcije :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tale kolekcija je bila ravno po mojem okusu, barve so mi prekrasne. Rdečilo priporočam, če kje naletiš nanj, je super.

      Izbriši
  5. odlična kupovina,sve lajkam

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Laki so zelo lepi, svinčnik sem pa mislila vzet, pa sem na srečo kak dan prej prebrala en zelo slab review in sem se mu uprla. Škoda, da ni ravno najboljši, ker je zelo lepa barva.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Še dobro, da si se mu. Jaz ga tudi ne bi vzela, če bi prej brala recenzije, ker je totalno zgrešen nakup.

      Izbriši
  7. The nail polishes look so great to have , lovely shades

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. It's peach not cherry lak mi najbolje izgleda, a ja sam ovu kolekciju preskocila nije mi nista bilo dovoljno zanimljivo

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3