L'Oreal Paris Perle de Jade

Are you in a mood for something minty today? I'm presenting you L'Oreal Paris Perle de Jade, my first polish of this brand. These 5 ml polishes are available by us for some time now, but I didn't get them before, because they're quite expensive (around 6 €) and they also don't have that unique colors. But then I went in a Beauty World drugstore and they had 30 % off on all products, so I took two polishes (other shade will be on my blog soon), because I finally wanted to test their formula.


Perle de Jade is a minty creme shade. It has a bit watery formula. The application is good, but these polishes have big brush, which covers my pinkie in one stroke. I would actually prefer, if the brush would be smaller. I used 2 coats. Except the brush I like these polishes, but I think, they're too expensive for 5 ml. 


Did you try these L'Oreal polishes? What do you think about them?