Haul From Graz and NOTD (P2 Hold Me Tight)

Today I have for you a nail polish haul. I haven't done that kind of post for a long time, but yesterday my BF and I made a quick trip to Graz and I got some new beauties, specially from H&M and I have to show them to you. We were talking about going to Graz one day this week, but yesterday we both had time and then we just quickly decided, let's go now. And we went. 

Here's a group photo of polishes I got. P2 Hold Me Tight was the only polish I had written on the paper, that I urgently need to get. I also took teal Astor 153, because it looks amazing in the bottle. I'll try to do swatches of my Astor polishes soon.


First we went to Center West, because H&M there has cosmetics. I also wanted to buy some eyeshadows, but my BF said, that I don't need them, so I didn't bought any. I said, you're right, it's better for me to save this money for Catrice Big City Life palettes. :D I bough 6 polishes, but three of them were on sale, so I got 2 polishes for 1 €, one for 2 € and others for their regular price (Bella's Choise and Honey I'm Home were 3,95 € and New Moon was 1,95 €).

New Moon, Bella's Choise, Hunt Me Down, Peppermint Fusion, Honey I'm Home, Deep Deep Water.

Alessandro Luscious Brocade was on my WL, since I saw promo photos. I was searching it in different drugstores by us, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so you can imagine my happiness, when I found it in Müller in Graz. It looks like I had to go to Austria to get it. :) This is amazing duochrome color and it's going to be perfect shade for fall.  


First polish I had to try is P2 Hold Me Tight. I felt in love with this shade on Candy Glaze blog. It's gorgeous dusty red color with burgundy hint to it (I don't know, how to describe this color otherwise). It's beautiful shade and I know I'm repeating myself, but this is a perfect shade for fall. This polish has good formula and the application didn't cause me any problem. I used 2 coats. It's on my nail ATM and I can't stop starring at them. And trust me, I'm not a huge fan of red polishes, I constantly wear green or blue ones. This polish is a dupe of Chanel April shade, so if you have Chanel polish on your WL, rather get this one. It's cheaper, but also great.  


What do you think about my haul? Do you like H&M polishes? What about P2 shade, are you fan of this kind of red?

20 komentarjev

  1. Bella's choice i Peppermint Fusion su mi favoriti :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ta 2 sta bila dolgo na moji WL, tako da si lahko predstavljaš, kako sem bila vesela, ko sem ju našla. Je pa bil Peppermint Fusion med znižanimi laki in tudi zadnja steklenička, ki je očitno čakala mene, tako da gre tale verjetno iz prodaje.

      Izbriši
  2. Kako lep rdečko! že nekaj časa iščem prav tako barvo, očitno bo treba spet v Graz :)
    Alessandro minija sem pa ravno par dni nazaj občudovala v Mullerju, komaj čakam swatche :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tale rdeča barva je res popolna. :)
      Jaz pa pri nas nisem našla tega laka, ker je bil razprodan. Mogoče sem prehitro iskala. Swatchi bodo kmalu. :)

      Izbriši
  3. Uuuu, od alessandro zgleda res lep! Tudi jaz nagovarjam moje dome, da bi enkrat v bližnji prihodnosti skočili čez mejo. Ikea in MAC kličejo! :)

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaz pa Maca nisem nikjer videla. Mogoče nisem obiskala prave drogerije. Skoki čez mejo so včasih prav luštni. :)

      Izbriši
  4. u supe H&M haul i rado bi ovaj P2, Chanelov April mi je krasan, ali mi cijena nije toliko krasna ^_^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Kak izlet do Gradca ali pa swap, pa bo tvoj. ;)

      Izbriši
  5. Amazing haul! The color of P2 reminds me Avon Red Reveal :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. THant's good to know for all the girls, that can't get P2 and Chanel.

      Izbriši
  6. Uf, puno toga krasnoga, šteta što kod nas nema :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Škoda, da ni na voljo pri nas in pri vas, res je, ker so prekrasni laki.

      Izbriši
  7. Sami lepi <3 P2 imajo v Palmers trgovinah v centru mesta?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala. Palmers je v Seiersbergu, ne moreš zgrešiti. :)

      Izbriši

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I appreciate every one of them. <3