H&M Antique Gold and Oh La La

Today I have for you swatches of 2 H&M polishes, that I made last week, when I was doing manicures for Three Challenge and I used both polishes as a base for nail art. I had a bit strange nail shape back then, because my nails instantly brake, so you'll have to excuse me that.

Antique Gold is an olive green metallic shade. This polish was very easy to apply and I think I used only 2 coats here. It's very lovely shade and I think it's great for fall and winter. The bottle contains 8 ml of product and it costs 1,95 €.


Oh La La is an interesting pinkish-coral shade with golden shimmer. The shade itself it's a bit too pinkish for me, but golden shimmer is the one, that convinced me to get it. It makes this polish special. Unfortunatelly the shimmer on the nails isn't as visible as it is in the bottle. The application was very easy and the polish was opaque in two coats. The bottle contains 8 ml of product and it costs 1,95 €.


What do you think about these 2 polishes? Which shade do you prefer?